PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #361

Sasquatch
08-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Does Trump Have A Card Up His Sleeve?

What, another show? Will this be a drunkin' mess? You'll have to listen to find out.

This week Sas turns the political world on it's head with an insane idea that might just work. Then we jump into the conspiracy world of Covid. Dr. Meryl Nass, is she a nut ball conspiracy theorists who was shut down by the establishment or is she warning the world about what's to come? Also Denton drops a BRIC. No seriously, we talk about what you need to know about BRICS. Not sure what that is, then you NEED to listen to this show. And we open up the mailbag to hear from YOU, the loyal listener. This week we get another good one from Rocky and we deal with a complaint about the show.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-08-09T22_28_10-07_00

TJC44
08-13-2023, 08:48 PM
SAS, to hell with those wankers down under. Make the intro 1:07 just to mess with him.

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk

TJC44
08-16-2023, 11:09 AM
I had a thought (scary, Right?)

What if Trump was letting the scavengers flock to him, and peck away at him, because He has no intention of running in 2024, but has picked another fighter to run in his place? Not someone on the front line, that everyone is watching, but a lesser known candidate, with a fire burning.
Hmmm.

Michael_Js
08-16-2023, 07:35 PM
I don't think his ego would allow that! :)

Sasquatch
08-16-2023, 08:17 PM
SAS, to hell with those wankers down under. Make the intro 1:07 just to mess with him.

I like the way you think. In fact, just to give them the finger I might make the intro 59 minutes long and give them one minute of show!

I had a thought (scary, Right?)

What if Trump was letting the scavengers flock to him, and peck away at him, because He has no intention of running in 2024, but has picked another fighter to run in his place? Not someone on the front line, that everyone is watching, but a lesser known candidate, with a fire burning.
Hmmm.

Interesting thought but I have to agree with Michael_Js his ego wouldn't let him do that. Plus I want HIM specifically back in the WH because now he knows the players and how the game is played. I want to watch his wrath!