PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #362

Sasquatch
08-15-2023, 12:25 AM
You Won't Believe What's Coming Next...

This week it's a dead start to keep certain people from whining. But then things pick up! The show has made a Top 15 list and we'll tell you all about it. Then money in, money out. The good people of Maui who are suffering after deadly wild fires are going to get $700 bucks for their troubles while Ukraine gets another $200 billion. Just as a reminder we'll head over to USAid.gov and let you know how much we are wasting in other countries around the globe (many of which hate us). A landmark lawsuit has finished in Montana. It may seem not that important but this is going to have HUGE ramifications on all of us going forward. Maybe even lockdowns in our future again. And to round things out we'll visit the "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" desk.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2023-08-14T22_12_41-07_00

TJC44
08-19-2023, 05:44 PM
Please make "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes " a regular feature of the show.

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk

KnuteFartne
08-20-2023, 09:41 PM
Please make "Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes " a regular feature of the show.

Sent from my SM-A037U using TapatalkThat we can do.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk