PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Black Sites Now Operational: “When You Go in, No One Knows What’s Happened

hawgrider
03-02-2015, 07:46 AM
According to those who have been detained at the site against their will and absent their natural and constitutional rights, the Chicago facility is exactly what you might expect from a government run internment and detention center.

Family members and attorneys are unable to locate a detainee because those arrested and sent to the black site are never entered into booking databases. They are simply “disappeared.”
Detainees are beaten by police in what can only be described as torture.
Access to phone calls and judges are restricted so once you are in there is no way to call for help to let anyone know you are there
Attorneys are denied access because the site has been deemed a high security facility
People are regular shackled for extended periods of time

Keep in mind that the people in these facilities, because they are never sent through proper booking channels, are being held without charge or trial, a gross violation of the U.S. Constitution.
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-domestic-black-sites-now-operational-when-you-go-in-no-one-knows-whats-happened-to-you_032015#sthash.ZdBzbnfX.dpuf

Arklatex
03-02-2015, 09:09 AM
I heard this and did some research. Turns out to be overhyped BS. Google search for "Homan Square" the front of the building is well marked CPD an lawyers are allowed in. It is where the CPD houses it's detectives and special units. They got the warehouse on the cheap as extra workspace.

Of course that could also be BS to calm down the sheep....

hawgrider
03-02-2015, 09:14 AM
I heard this and did some research. Turns out to be overhyped BS. Google search for "Homan Square" the front of the building is well marked CPD an lawyers are allowed in. It is where the CPD houses it's detectives and special units. They got the warehouse on the cheap as extra workspace.

Of course that could also be BS to calm down the sheep....Well it is from thedailysheeple. Makes for thought provoking thinking ?

mhans
03-02-2015, 11:26 AM
That is what we call "off site". My unit is located in an off site. We used to be in our HQ but somebody more important took our spot and sent us away. It worked for us because we deal with juvenile victims and we don't want the public to see them going in a known police facility. Cops don't have black sites, at least not yet.

Inor
03-02-2015, 01:26 PM
I am guessing that Chi-town cops are a bit different than cops anywhere else. I think Chi-town cops are more like Rahmbo dead-fish's private army. Constraints like laws do not really apply in Chicago if you are of the correct political persuasion. I mean, we are talking about a state where the last governor and the last Congressman were sent to prison for bribery!