PDA

View Full Version : One Second After Stuff? Jon Hollerman

BucketBack
11-18-2023, 08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMA4XWb5gvw&t=55s

Dwight55
11-18-2023, 08:24 AM
At this point in time . . .

EMP is one of our worst scenario nightmares . . . could take the US out of the world picture for a decade or more.

A "swarm" type series of coordinated attacks against NY, Chicago, Cleveland, Miami, Dallas, LA, Wash DC, San Fran, St. Louis . . . as well as a dozen military bases . . . is the other attack we should be very concerned about.

To those who would say it cannot be done . . . just take a remembering look and 9/11 . . . and what happened to Israel on Oct 7.

It CAN HAPPEN . . . and there have been any where enough young able men come into this country in the last 3 years or so . . . to do some massive attacks. All would be prepared to be suicide fighters . . . but also prepared to drop the weapon . . . remove a hat, scarf, and outer coat . . . run out the back door . . . and melt back into civilian status until next time.

May God bless,
Dwight

StratBastard
11-18-2023, 07:05 PM

EMP is one of our worst scenario nightmares . . . could take the US out of the world picture for a decade or more.

A "swarm" type series of coordinated attacks against NY, Chicago, Cleveland, Miami, Dallas, LA, Wash DC, San Fran, St. Louis . . . as well as a dozen military bases . . . is the other attack we should be very concerned about.

To those who would say it cannot be done . . . just take a remembering look and 9/11 . . . and what happened to Israel on Oct 7.

It CAN HAPPEN . . . and there have been any where enough young able men come into this country in the last 3 years or so . . . to do some massive attacks. All would be prepared to be suicide fighters . . . but also prepared to drop the weapon . . . remove a hat, scarf, and outer coat . . . run out the back door . . . and melt back into civilian status until next time.

May God bless,
Dwight

EMP/terrorist sabotage high on my list of most probable's as well.

Which is why I store a ton of propane.

I am still shopping for the right solar generator. All I will require of it is to run the microwave a few minutes a day, the coffee maker, charge my phone once every few days, Maybe watch a movie now and then.

Not very sunny in Oregon, so may have to buttress it with a small wind turbine hooked in too.

Prepared One
11-18-2023, 07:12 PM
Grid down is my number one at this moment. It's vulnerable and to easy.

StratBastard
11-18-2023, 11:31 PM

BucketBack
11-19-2023, 06:19 AM
So The Gentle Giant and his caretaker are coming over to roll my change so I can't go hunting, so more CP and John Hollerman SERE info being we take them to mass shortly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXqu9JZrN4Q

Jester-ND
11-19-2023, 11:00 AM
To answer the question as to why we are a nation that hasn't hardened the grid against emp...... I believe it is because the govt welcomes it, maybe even will do it to us as their plan for continuity of govt. Save who they want to save in their govt bunkers, and control the survivors.... govt reset!

stevekozak
11-19-2023, 12:09 PM
EMP/terrorist sabotage high on my list of most probable's as well.

Which is why I store a ton of propane.

I am still shopping for the right solar generator. All I will require of it is to run the microwave a few minutes a day, the coffee maker, charge my phone once every few days, Maybe watch a movie now and then.

Not very sunny in Oregon, so may have to buttress it with a small wind turbine hooked in too.

In case of an EMP, that phone ain't going to do you any good unless you just need a nice flat surface to line your cocaine up on..... :biglaugh:

BucketBack
11-19-2023, 01:14 PM
In that time, freebase would be the way to go.

Piratesailor
11-19-2023, 01:14 PM

May God bless,
Dwight

And EMP or two, would knock the US back into the 1800’s for the next 50 years or more. Won’t matter much as there won’t be much of a population left.

To your point about swarm attacks, etc. hitting the major cities would cause “terror” but actually do little. As small a number as 100 men, in 2 man team, attaching key infrastructure locations at the same time would bring the US to it’s knees. And I can tell you that many of those key infrastructure is guarded by a chain link fence and some barb wire. I know what I’d hit if I was a terrorist and that’s just me. Think about the thousands of military age men that Biden has let in. If just 10% were terrorists then’d we’d have a battle.

EMP, from a risk factor - likelihood / impacts, is still moderate for me. Likelihood is still lowish and impacted is off the charts high. With that said, on my matrix terror attacks, sabotage and the resulting impacts on supply chains, especially food and fuel has moved up so the risk profile is - likelihood ihigh and risk is also high.

And I do think it will be sometime during the next 12 months.

Dwight55
11-19-2023, 01:27 PM
And I do think it will be sometime during the next 12 months.

All of that is far too likely . . . whatever it is . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

StratBastard
11-19-2023, 08:03 PM
In case of an EMP, that phone ain't going to do you any good unless you just need a nice flat surface to line your cocaine up on..... :biglaugh:

Absolutely. But in cases of sabotage, where only some areas are out as opposed to nationwide it will be useful.

And I liked to line my cocaine up on curved surfaces, but that's just me. :eyebrows:

Dwight55
11-20-2023, 01:15 AM
Absolutely. But in cases of sabotage, where only some areas are out as opposed to nationwide it will be useful.

And I liked to line my cocaine up on curved surfaces, but that's just me. :eyebrows:

Not much of anything else . . . but I do like to line my bipod up on a curved surface . . .

May be useful knowledge in the coming months.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
11-20-2023, 06:41 AM
US Troops Dispatched to Secure Israel’s Top Secret Nuclear Facilities: Report

US officials have vacillated between denying the presence of American boots on the ground in Israel, and admitting that small numbers of commandos have been deployed to help search for hostages and advise their Israeli counterparts.

US troops have reportedly been dispatched to help secure Israel’s highly sensitive nuclear facilities, including the top secret site at Dimona – the alleged birthplace of the Israeli’s suspected nuclear arsenal.

https://www.theinteldrop.org/2023/11/15/us-troops-dispatched-to-secure-israels-top-secret-nuclear-facilities-report/

TJC44
11-24-2023, 08:28 AM
US Troops Dispatched to Secure Israel’s Top Secret Nuclear Facilities: Report

US officials have vacillated between denying the presence of American boots on the ground in Israel, and admitting that small numbers of commandos have been deployed to help search for hostages and advise their Israeli counterparts.

US troops have reportedly been dispatched to help secure Israel’s highly sensitive nuclear facilities, including the top secret site at Dimona – the alleged birthplace of the Israeli’s suspected nuclear arsenal.

https://www.theinteldrop.org/2023/11/15/us-troops-dispatched-to-secure-israels-top-secret-nuclear-facilities-report/

I guess it's not Top Secret anymore.