PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #394

Sasquatch
02-15-2024, 01:57 AM
Wascally Wabbits

BONUS SHOW!
It's Valentine's Day but we promise there's no love or romance contained in this show.
We’ll be discussing the main topics of the day at a lightening pace:

How Taylor Swift made it to the super bowl

Shooting at KC Chiefs Parade

Impeachment of Elmer Fudd

Serious National Security Threat

Tom Suozzi wins House seat after George Santos is ousted and what that means.

And much, much, more....

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2024-02-14T23_54_18-08_00

1skrewsloose
02-15-2024, 03:58 PM
What's up with this Taylor Swift thing? Biden has got bigger boobs than her, All of a sudden guys fall in love with flat chested women?

No disrespect to those less endowed. Before I make love to your body, I want to make love to your mind.

Inor
02-15-2024, 06:35 PM
What's up with this Taylor Swift thing? Biden has got bigger boobs than her, All of a sudden guys fall in love with flat chested women?

No disrespect to those less endowed. Before I make love to your body, I want to make love to your mind.

She looks like a ferret.

Sasquatch
02-15-2024, 08:50 PM
Now

In 20 years

Box of frogs
02-15-2024, 08:56 PM

Bitch has tits like a sparrow.

Prepared One
02-16-2024, 07:25 AM
I can say I have never heard one of her songs, not a one. All I know about her is that people are making way too big a deal of her. There are way more important things going on in the world then who Taylor Swift dating. Get a life people.

TJC44
02-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Finally listening to the show.
I've figured out that Sas is Bill Murrey's character in 'Caddyshack'!

Denton
02-24-2024, 09:27 PM
Finally listening to the show.
I've figured out that Sas is Bill Murrey's character in 'Caddyshack'!

Listen to the last one (I showed up for it) and tell me who I am.
I’ve already been likened to Don Imus. What more damage could you do? :)