PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #395

Sasquatch
02-21-2024, 02:24 AM
Putting YOU On Blast America

It's plain scary the lack of interest in the takeover of this country. You definitely won't like what we have to say in this episode. They came for them and I did not care because I was not them. Yeah, that's going on. They are threatening us! We take our first official phone call on the show. Bonnie knows what's up! The Left is, again, eating it's own and it's great. 18 USC 1182 could stop the invasion TO-DAY! And this week you get both stupid AND Weird News.! Plus so much more.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2024-02-21T00_15_43-08_00

Denton
02-21-2024, 08:28 AM
Good show.
You are absolutely correct. The rule of law is out the window. The Constitution is ignored.
There’s no reason to believe the average citizen won’t be targeted as well.

Prepared One
02-21-2024, 08:52 AM
Good show.
You are absolutely correct. The rule of law is out the window. The Constitution is ignored.
There’s no reason to believe the average citizen won’t be targeted as well.

I am no Trump fan but if they can do what they did to him in New York, then we are toast. They no longer need a legal precedent, evidence of a crime, nor even a victim, in order to come after you. The greatest Republic in the history of mankind is dead.