PDA

View Full Version : White Cloud Church of God

BucketBack
06-15-2024, 01:02 PM
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=white%20cloud%20church%20of%20god

Well, Pastor Jim Fader used to host a Feeding America Food Truck on the last Tuesday of the month, paid for by the parish.

Since Feeding America's Pride month posts, they have stopped doing business with Feeding America

The Church doesn't pray at the altar of the 501C

She wants to go back, probably tomorrow.

eta. No wonder why he looks at me weird when I say "Vader" as opposed to Fader.

I just read Fakebook and realized the error after 2 years or so

:ughh:

columbian10
06-19-2024, 02:03 PM
Wow, that's quite a story! Sorry to hear that the church had to stop working with Feeding America due to their Pride month posts. It's great that Pastor Jim Fader was dedicated to helping the community, and I hope they can find another way to continue their good work. And haha, nice one about "Vader" vs "Fader"!

Inor
06-19-2024, 02:31 PM
Wow, that's quite a story! Sorry to hear that the church had to stop working with Feeding America due to their Pride month posts. It's great that Pastor Jim Fader was dedicated to helping the community, and I hope they can find another way to continue their good work. And haha, nice one about "Vader" vs "Fader"!

Who the fuck are you? And more directly, what do you want with us?

T-Man 1066
06-19-2024, 07:15 PM
This looks like AI generated content. Look at all the posts, my spidey senses rared up.

Alphabet agencies can kiss my ass. FYI...

Inor
06-19-2024, 09:40 PM
This looks like AI generated content. Look at all the posts, my spidey senses rared up.

Alphabet agencies can kiss my ass. FYI...

I'm guessing chat bot of some kind.

Go ahead and mess with him and see if he comes back. My guess is he won't. But it could be some fun times in the meantime.

Big Ken
06-20-2024, 07:38 AM
I'm guessing chat bot of some kind.

Go ahead and mess with him and see if he comes back. My guess is he won't. But it could be some fun times in the meantime.

Run his IP and see where he's from.

Inor
06-20-2024, 08:28 AM

Hawg already did. He does that with anybody new. This guy shows he is from NY.

My guess is it either some kid learning the ins and outs of the ChatGPT API or possibly somebody training a new GPT model coming through a VPN.

hawgrider
06-20-2024, 08:29 AM

New York when I ran it.

Prepared One
06-20-2024, 09:43 AM
I miss the good ol' days when you could really fuck with someone and have some fun.

T-Man 1066
06-20-2024, 12:07 PM
Who's the green guy?

Big Ken
06-20-2024, 12:31 PM
Hawg already did. He does that with anybody new. This guy shows he is from NY.

My guess is it either some kid learning the ins and outs of the ChatGPT API or possibly somebody training a new GPT model coming through a VPN.

When you run it does tell you if their using a VPN.

Inor
06-20-2024, 02:48 PM
When you run it does tell you if their using a VPN.

No. There is no surefire way to know for certain unless the VPN is using the IP address of a known assigned address to a VPN company. (Most VPNs don't do that anymore anyway because it messes with using commercial software; think using something like WebEX or MS Teams. They use a range of addresses or even inject a false IP into the header to not break the commercial software providers.)

Hawg is able to get about 95% of them, but once in a while one will slip through. I'm guessing that is what happened this time.

hawgrider
06-20-2024, 05:01 PM
Yup not many get past me. But somtimes I let a questionable one slip in just incase they are a liberal. Been no meat in the lions den in a long time.

Prepared One
06-20-2024, 06:28 PM
Who's the green guy?

Just a really special friend of Slip's. They were pretty close at PF. :biglaugh:

T-Man 1066
06-20-2024, 07:35 PM
Just a really special friend of Slip's. They were pretty close at PF. :biglaugh:

Was that Operator6, or that OPIE guy?

Inor
06-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Was that Operator6, or that OPIE guy?

No. Opie/Operator6 was another "special" case.

This guy was a mentally ill Canadian. I don't even recall his name. He had a million crazy ideas that he never failed to share with us (when he wasn't threatening to sue me for messing with his photos).

One time, he was living in the woods in a camping trailer at the time, he brought in a bunch of beavers to "build a beaver dam" under the camping trailer for some goofy reason. The beavers, of course ate a hole in the floor of the camping trailer.

He used to film himself connecting batteries to his head and post the videos on YouTube. The guys will correct me if I am misremembering, but I think that time he was trying to make himself into a radio for God.

Yet another time he bought a dress suit made of some kind of shiny gold material and put it on. Then he painted all his exposed skin gold and filmed himself running around downtown Toronto and posted it on YouTube.

He was absolutely mad as a hatter, which is why we loved to mess with him here! He was crazier than hell! :biglaugh:

T-Man 1066
06-20-2024, 09:53 PM
No. Opie/Operator6 was another "special" case.

This guy was a mentally ill Canadian. I don't even recall his name. He had a million crazy ideas that he never failed to share with us (when he wasn't threatening to sue me for messing with his photos).

One time, he was living in the woods in a camping trailer at the time, he brought in a bunch of beavers to "build a beaver dam" under the camping trailer for some goofy reason. The beavers, of course ate a hole in the floor of the camping trailer.

He used to film himself connecting batteries to his head and post the videos on YouTube. The guys will correct me if I am misremembering, but I think that time was trying to make himself into a radio for God.

Yet another time he bought a dress suit made of some kind of shiny gold material and put it on. Then he painted all his exposed skin gold and filmed himself running around downtown Toronto and posted it on YouTube.

He was absolutely mad as a hatter, which is why we loved to mess with him here! He was crazier than hell! :biglaugh:

Wow, I guess I don't remember him.

People be crazy!

Inor
06-20-2024, 10:47 PM
Wow, I guess I don't remember him.

People be crazy!

His name was "Will"! (That has been bugging me since I did the previous post.). The last time I recall seeing him here, he was making videos from inside a Canadian mental institution.

Slippy had/has a link to his YouTube account. He is worth checking out, but I strongly suggest you down several beers first. You will never be the same after you watch a few of them...

Ricekila
06-21-2024, 12:11 AM
His name was "Will"! (That has been bugging me since I did the previous post.). The last time I recall seeing him here, he was making videos from inside a Canadian mental institution.

Slippy had/has a link to his YouTube account. He is worth checking out, but I strongly suggest you down several beers first. You will never be the same after you watch a few of them...

Hey -- everybody needs a hobby --

T-Man 1066
06-21-2024, 06:52 AM

Oh yea, Will. I remember him from PF. There were a few "Keyboard Krazies" IIRC. Haha

Prepared One
06-21-2024, 08:59 AM
I think Will sniffed way to much glue, but he was entertaining. I remember Denton band him several times and Slippy wanted to take him under his wing. He was always threatening to sue everyone or call the police. Definitely a tin foil hat kind of guy. He was a hoot.