PDA

View Full Version : FJRB having Medical Emergency on Air Force 1 --July 5 , 2024

BucketBack
07-06-2024, 07:05 AM
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
Joe Biden is reportedly having a medical emergency on Air Force One right now.

Press access has been removed.

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1809372071870205963?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Claims that U.S. President Joe Biden has suffered a “Medical Emergency” onboard Air Force One have not been reported by any Official Media Source and are Completely False.
OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) July 6, 2024

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1809379499655721366?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Reports that Biden is experiencing a medical emergency. Unclear the sourcing of this but press pool traveling with him just reported they have arrived with the president’s motorcade at his home.@OANN pic.twitter.com/luvZ6IYH6c
Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) July 6, 2024

https://x.com/ChanelRion/status/1809379584510394604?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sarge7402
07-06-2024, 12:54 PM
That would not suprise me one bit. It would be one way to ease the Kamel into the show and get her on the ballot

Sasquatch
07-06-2024, 02:50 PM
They don't want Kamala in the Oval office. She barely got 1% in the primary against Joe. Trump would destroy her. What they'll want is to get Kamala on AF1 with Biden and then have it go down. Claim it was some country we feel like invading. Then they could stick in whomever and wartime President's never lose. Ta-da!

StratBastard
07-06-2024, 06:36 PM
They don't want Kamala in the Oval office. She barely got 1% in the primary against Joe. Trump would destroy her. What they'll want is to get Kamala on AF1 with Biden and then have it go down. Claim it was some country we feel like invading. Then they could stick in whomever and wartime President's never lose. Ta-da!

If Biden and Kameltoe go down in a plane crash, Speaker of the House Mike Johnson becomes president in the interim before the election. They'll never allow that. They have to either leave him in office for now but replace him as the party choice in the election, or run the 25th amendment at him, remove him, and have Kameltoe as president until the election. No good choices for them now. But they can't snuff those two.

Denton
07-06-2024, 06:54 PM
Seems that story is now being claimed not true. On the other hand, how do we know what is true?

StratBastard
07-06-2024, 08:54 PM

red442joe
07-06-2024, 09:13 PM
The Potatoe (Potatus) is not JRB.
"He" will make a miraculous recovery, to be vibrant and sharp as ever.
The steal is, also, real.

Joe

Sasquatch
07-07-2024, 12:47 AM
If Biden and Kameltoe go down in a plane crash, Speaker of the House Mike Johnson becomes president in the interim before the election. They'll never allow that. They have to either leave him in office for now but replace him as the party choice in the election, or run the 25th amendment at him, remove him, and have Kameltoe as president until the election. No good choices for them now. But they can't snuff those two.

You are correct. I totally forgot about that. BUT....They could do it really close to the election so Johnson is only President for a couple of weeks and then drop in Michelle. No campaigning needed.

StratBastard
07-07-2024, 01:35 AM
You are correct. I totally forgot about that. BUT....They could do it really close to the election so Johnson is only President for a couple of weeks and then drop in Michelle. No campaigning needed.

Very sneaky. You'll probably get a call from them soon begging to pay you huge sums as a consultant!

shootbrownelk
07-07-2024, 06:44 AM
Seems that story is now being claimed not true. On the other hand, how do we know what is true?

"Well I don't know if all that's true, but you've got me and baby I've got you"

Sasquatch
07-07-2024, 01:17 PM
Very sneaky. You'll probably get a call from them soon begging to pay you huge sums as a consultant!

Maybe I'm already on the payroll.

:triniti:

Denton
07-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Maybe I'm already on the payroll.

:triniti:

You have the creds. You’re a government employee, you live in California and Goofy Gavin is your governor. They would automatically assume that you’re a Democrat.

Inor
07-07-2024, 03:15 PM
It's all a psyop and Trump is in on it! Here's the proof:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hyYTPCEc3Yx

You know you can trust this guy (whoever he is) because all of his banks cancelled his accounts and he didn't pay his rent. Also, the U.K. declined his entry into their country. Why would they do that if he wasn't telling the truth?

So there you are!

Sparkyprep
07-07-2024, 03:33 PM
Verified fake news

Prepared One
07-07-2024, 05:20 PM
It's fake? Damn! I already donated my money for the brain transplant.

T-Man 1066
07-07-2024, 09:11 PM
It's fake? Damn! I already donated my money for the brain transplant.

More like a brain implant! Got to have an existing one to transplant! :lost:

Sasquatch
07-08-2024, 12:39 AM
It's all a psyop and Trump is in on it! Here's the proof:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hyYTPCEc3Yx

You know you can trust this guy (whoever he is) because all of his banks cancelled his accounts and he didn't pay his rent. Also, the U.K. declined his entry into their country. Why would they do that if he wasn't telling the truth?

So there you are!

Makes sense to me. I'm sending him all my money!

BucketBack
07-08-2024, 07:30 AM
FJRB probably pooped his boxers or briefs, it's just Depends.