PDA

View Full Version : Am I Racist? Excellent Review!

Slippy
09-22-2024, 07:07 AM
Mrs Slippy and I hit the matinee yesterday and saw the movie "Am I Racist". Well worth the $8.50/per person.

Pretty hilarious, we laughed as did most of the audience. I took note of the audience and everyone appeared to be white. 90% appeared to be older than 50.

But the movie brought out the fact that some pretty stupid people exist who want to advance the notion that America is racist to the core....mostly idiotic liberal women.

Side note; I dislike movie theaters but enjoy attending this one in particular since it has huge NO FIREARMS ALLOWED signs on the doors. Yeah, EFF THAT! :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7PA_kshZh0

stevekozak
09-22-2024, 07:38 AM
Mrs Slippy and I hit the matinee yesterday and saw the movie "Am I Racist". Well worth the $8.50/per person.

Pretty hilarious, we laughed as did most of the audience. I took note of the audience and everyone appeared to be white. 90% appeared to be older than 50.

But the movie brought out the fact that some pretty stupid people exist who want to advance the notion that America is racist to the core....mostly idiotic liberal women.

Side note; I dislike movie theaters but enjoy attending this one in particular since it has huge NO FIREARMS ALLOWED signs on the doors. Yeah, EFF THAT! :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7PA_kshZh0

May I presume that you went in extra well heeled? :doubleguns:

Slippy
09-22-2024, 08:04 AM
May I presume that you went in extra well heeled? :doubleguns:

Normal EDC--Double Stack 1911 with 1 extra mag in OWB Werkz Kydex holster. Untuck-It shirt concealing EDC.

Side note on Mrs Slippy and her law abiding ways; Stopped by a coffee shop before entering the theater and Mrs Slippy ordered some extravagant mocha latte chocolate iced coffee and I had to listen to her tell me that she didn't want to "smuggle" her coffee into the the theater as theater management frowns on outside food and beverages. :spankin:

Slippy
09-22-2024, 08:05 AM

BucketBack
09-22-2024, 08:06 AM
My new CPL doesn't have the " extra" clearance box checked anymore, so "Elsie Pea" spends a lot of time undercover in these situations. I sit at the back of the church across from the County TurnKey, when we go, since someone is sleeping in again.......................

shootbrownelk
09-22-2024, 08:07 AM
It seems to be worth a look....when it hit's Netflix.

Prepared One
09-22-2024, 09:13 AM
It seems to be worth a look....when it hit's Netflix.

Yep, I'll add it to my watch list and wait for it to be streamed. I don't do movie theaters anymore.

Ricekila
09-22-2024, 12:56 PM
Every time - I'm called a racist -- I always answer with --

'If calling me a racist makes you happy -- fine --- I'm a realist --- and the government isn't gonna tell me how to think or act" --

"And I can prove it --- you are a brain washed fucken sheep --- and ugly" !

Chiefster23
09-22-2024, 02:33 PM
“And ugly!” LMFAO

I once told a female second mate on the ship that she had 4 strikes against her…… not 3!
1. You’re short
2. You’re fat
3. You’re stupid
4. You’re fukin ugly!
The rest of the trip was all down hill from there.

Pro tip; if you are going to employ this technique, make absolutely sure there are no witnesses.

Dwight55
09-22-2024, 02:48 PM
I always kinda liked the remark:

I hope when you decide to have kids . . . that you have twins to start with.

That way at least you will have two.

Cause there ain't nobody in this whole world . . . dumb enough to have sex with you twice.

May God bless,
Dwight

Ricekila
09-22-2024, 05:05 PM
I always kinda liked the remark:

I hope when you decide to have kids . . . that you have twins to start with.

That way at least you will have two.

Cause there ain't nobody in this whole world . . . dumb enough to have sex with you twice.

May God bless,
Dwight

Good line --- I'm gonna use that -- L

shootbrownelk
09-22-2024, 10:13 PM
Every time - I'm called a racist -- I always answer with --

'If calling me a racist makes you happy -- fine --- I'm a realist --- and the government isn't gonna tell me how to think or act" --

"And I can prove it --- you are a brain washed fucken sheep --- and ugly" !

:thatsracist:

Prepared One
09-23-2024, 09:00 AM
“And ugly!” LMFAO

I once told a female second mate on the ship that she had 4 strikes against her…… not 3!
1. You’re short
2. You’re fat
3. You’re stupid
4. You’re fukin ugly!
The rest of the trip was all down hill from there.

Pro tip; if you are going to employ this technique, make absolutely sure there are no witnesses.

Sounds like she would be a perfect hire for the Secret Service.