1moretoy
03-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Welcome...glad to have ya

Slippy
03-16-2015, 08:24 AM
Welcome

ZoidMeister
03-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Greetings, looks like you (both of us, actually) found the parallel universe . . . . . .

Tony2x forever!

hawgrider
03-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Howdy from Meat chic ken.

Coppertop
03-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Howdy

RWalls
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM
What's up pimp.

Laufen
03-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Greetings, looks like you (both of us, actually) found the parallel universe . . . . . .

Tony2x forever!

lol

Sparkyprep
03-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you. Come often, talk much.

Paynefree
03-16-2015, 07:47 PM

Tony2x forever!

What no picture thread yet?
Slacker!

lol
Nice to see company around here..

Infidel
03-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Welcome aboard.

-Infidel

ZoidMeister
03-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you. Come often, talk much.

Thou dost know not what thou asketh for . . . . . .

ZoidMeister
03-16-2015, 09:43 PM
What no picture thread yet?
Slacker!

Nice to see company around here..

Rut roh, return of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Wonder who will wander in next . . . .

Keep us posted.

Inor
03-17-2015, 12:46 AM
Rut roh, return of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Wonder who will wander in next . . . .

Keep us posted.

What site are you boys all migrating here from? We certainly welcome you. But if there is another site that are being dipshits and we need to... ummm... visit, just let us know. We are more than happy to help if the cause is just. (Most of us carry some baggage too.)

Laufen
03-17-2015, 08:35 AM
What site are you boys all migrating here from? We certainly welcome you. But if there is another site that are being dipshits and we need to... ummm... visit, just let us know. We are more than happy to help if the cause is just. (Most of us carry some baggage too.)

There is a very popular forum down here that is working on expelling many of it's more seasoned, highly contributing, and long time members. And, no, there's no reason to troll the site. There are still a tremendous amount of fantastic members there. It's a pretty great group of folks with a few vendetta seekers. All in all, it's really what most firearms centric forums should aspire to as far as community goes.

Inor
03-17-2015, 08:38 AM
There is a very popular forum down here that is working on expelling many of it's more seasoned, highly contributing, and long time members.

Damn, that sounds familiar. :biglaugh: That is how a lot of us came to be here as well. Please settle in here and remember, funny stories are ALWAYS welcome here!

RWalls
03-17-2015, 08:41 AM
Well, our philosophy here is rules meant to silence you on a web forum for personal opinions is fairly worthless, thanks for joining guys!

Laufen
03-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Well, our philosophy here is rules meant to silence you on a web forum for personal opinions is fairly worthless, thanks for joining guys!

The rules on the other forum were fair, and aided in maintaining civil discussion. The issue was with the consistency by which infractions were handed out. My opinions deviate from the typical conservative mantra, and thus made me a bit of a target for overzealous moderators. Most of the site is comprised of really wonderful folks though.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll get into more at another time.

It looks like you're from Roswell, I'm sure you're familiar with the aforementioned forum that shares a similar name to this one.

Thanks for the welcome. I think you'll appreciate what the three (maybe more) of us are able to contribute here.

RWalls
03-17-2015, 09:08 AM
My opinions deviate from the typical conservative mantra, and thus made me a bit of a target for overzealous moderators.
You mean like "abortion stops a beating heart" yeah it does, a beating heart on welfare, kill them.

It looks like you're from Roswell, I'm sure you're familiar with the aforementioned forum

Never heard of it... :blow:

Laufen
03-17-2015, 09:14 AM
You mean like "abortion stops a beating heart" yeah it does, a beating heart on welfare, kill them.

:
Nope, I'm actually against abortion. My philosophy is that a life should not be taken unless another life is in imminent danger. I don't have any issues with welfare either. There are and always will be abuses, but it is the charge of a civilized society to ensure that those that cannot take are of themselves have a safety net. That's a distinguishing factor between countries like the US, and countries like Syria.

Uh oh....has it started? :D

Arklatex
03-17-2015, 09:21 AM
Where do you fall on the political spectrum? I was thinking libertarian but maybe farther left.

Laufen
03-17-2015, 09:21 AM
Where do you fall on the political spectrum? I was thinking libertarian but maybe farther left.

It depends on the issue.

Arklatex
03-17-2015, 09:25 AM
I believe most on this site are constitutional conservatives or libertarian. But we all love guns and the outdoors. Watch out for Inor if you're a hippy. I've seen him bust some heads with his jab hook combo.

Laufen
03-17-2015, 09:27 AM
I believe most on this site are constitutional conservatives or libertarian. But we all love guns and the outdoors. Watch out for Inor if you're a hippy. I've seen him bust some heads with his jab hook combo.

I'm as pro gun rights as you can get. ;) I do hold some differing points of view on the issues of capital punishment, and welfare policy. Maybe others.

hawgrider
03-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Nope, I'm actually against abortion. My philosophy is that a life should not be taken unless another life is in imminent danger. I don't have any issues with welfare either. There are and always will be abuses, but it is the charge of a civilized society to ensure that those that cannot take are of themselves have a safety net. That's a distinguishing factor between countries like the US, and countries like Syria.

Uh oh....has it started? :DOpinions and assholes we have plenty of both. Don't let anybody scare ya. Were just one big happy family here.:eyebrows: :nuke:

Laufen
03-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Opinions and assholes we have plenty of both. Don't let anybody scare ya. Were just one big happy family here.:eyebrows: :nuke:

Yeah, I don't scare too easily. ;)

hawgrider
03-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I don't scare too easily. ;)Good. You will fit right in then.

MI.oldguy
03-17-2015, 12:01 PM
Welcome,sounds like an experience a lot of us have had too.

RWalls
03-17-2015, 01:53 PM
I'm a lib... Libertarian.

Inor
03-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Were just one big happy family here.:eyebrows: :nuke:

Yeah, just like the Adams Family you big ****in' freak! :biglaugh:

Baglady
03-18-2015, 12:08 AM
Howdy!

ZoidMeister
03-18-2015, 07:22 AM

Not to worry Inor, dipshit is subjective. This will be like the Mad Hatter's wild ride once it gets going. Prepare ye servers for the onslaught!

rice paddy daddy
03-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Welcome.

Frogman
03-18-2015, 08:56 PM
are you the real thing Laufen :)

OSFG
03-18-2015, 08:59 PM
For some strange reason when I hear/read Laufen.... I envision/intuit Lancestar...weird...hope I'm wrong....but.....hmmmm

Laufen
03-19-2015, 07:38 AM
For some strange reason when I hear/read Laufen.... I envision/intuit Lancestar...weird...hope I'm wrong....but.....hmmmm

I have no idea who that is, but you may not like me anyway....or you might.

Innkeeper
03-19-2015, 09:43 AM
Welcome from the Tipp of the Mitt.

Laufen
03-23-2015, 10:35 AM
are you the real thing Laufen :)

Yessir. ;D

RWalls
03-23-2015, 01:49 PM

He's NOT lance, I can vouch for him. I don't think I've person met Laufen, I know folks who have. He's an asset to this site and I for one am glad he's here along with the others who showed up.

TattooedGunner
03-25-2015, 06:55 AM
Not that I count, but a lot of us from the other site have met Laufen. He is a good guy, and good for friendly debate.

hawgrider
03-25-2015, 07:14 AM
Not that I count, but a lot of us from the other site have met Laufen. He is a good guy, and good for friendly debate.Freindly debate LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin hilarious.

Friendly fire on some of the women here is more like it.

But everyone sees things thru a different looking glass.

HDFenz
03-25-2015, 07:37 AM
Hi Laufen.

Laufen
03-25-2015, 08:00 AM
Hi Laufen.

Hey man. Careful, the skin is thin, soft, and baby sensitive on some folks. lol

They might not be ready for what's coming.......

hawgrider
03-25-2015, 08:07 AM

Bring it.
Some here crave characters like you. Personally you don't bother me. Its all just a game to me.

Laufen
03-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Bring it.
Some here crave characters like you. Personally you don't bother me. Its all just a game to me.
I already know what you're all about. Pass.

hawgrider
03-25-2015, 08:16 AM
I already know what you're all about. Pass.What do you mean? You made the threat.

You don't know me... you may think you do but you don't.

When is this invasion supposed to take place? You keep saying it but I'm not seeing it yet.

Laufen
03-25-2015, 08:22 AM
What do you mean? You made the threat.

You don't know me... you may think you do but you don't.

When is this invasion supposed to take place? You keep saying it but I'm not seeing it yet.

Forget it, not going to happen.

hawgrider
03-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Forget it, not going to happen.First it is. Then it isn't.... Ok then.

HDFenz
03-25-2015, 09:39 AM

Just try not to get yourself banned here. This is already a haven for the banned. It will take some effort. Did you bring Bypass, Hasselhoss and Lax with you? LOL

Jeez. The list is growing everyday...