PDA

View Full Version : hello

shadow-walker45
03-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Hello every one hope to learn a lot and thanks for having me.

Inor
03-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Hey Shadow! Welcome!

Infidel
03-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome to OTP.

-Infidel

Innkeeper
03-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Welcome to this Great Site, you will enjoy it here a lot of great people.

Slippy
03-25-2015, 11:02 PM
Welcome Shadow!

Luverne, AL? Crenshaw County Peanuts and cute but mean blond chicks if I remember?

Innkeeper
03-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Welcome Shadow!

Luverne, AL? Crenshaw County Peanuts and cute but mean blond chicks if I remember?

Does Mrs Slippy know you know about the Blonde chicks?

Baglady
03-26-2015, 12:01 AM
Hey Shadow. I'm your neighbor in Ms.

RWalls
03-26-2015, 06:06 AM
welcome!

1moretoy
03-26-2015, 07:15 AM
Welcome from GA...glad to have ya.

hawgrider
03-26-2015, 07:41 AM
How do!

Slippy
03-26-2015, 08:39 AM
Does Mrs Slippy know you know about the Blonde chicks?

Probably not, it was Pre-Mrs Slippy.

But since you axed...It was a loooong time ago but best recollection was that we had some good times mostly laughing and hanging out drinking beer and wasting time as young people sometimes do. Nothing serious, at least that was my feeling. but evidently she had different thoughts, some a bit possessive. In my opinion, looking back over 30 years ago, it did end magnificently.

While at a lake party one summer day, the cute blonde chick from Luverne, AL went to visit the little girls room and grab us a couple more beers as we enjoyed a summer day in the south, just hanging out on the dock, shooting the breeze.

Before she returned, young Slippy began a harmless conversation with another cute little redneck chick, passing the time until the next beer arrived. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my little friend walk onto the dock and begin a full wind-up that would have made Roger Clemens proud. I remember vaguely, her eyes having the evil look of the infamous Chupacabra.

The perfect combination of lazy summer day and full strength Budweiser rendered young Slippy's reflexes a bit slower than usual and before I knew it...WHAMM! My next beer of the day, unopened can of Budweiser (Old School Red and White can), exploded into the center of my chest, courtesy of the little blonde chick from Luverne.

Inor
03-26-2015, 09:39 AM

But since you axed...It was a loooong time ago but best recollection was that we had some good times mostly laughing and hanging out drinking beer and wasting time as young people sometimes do. Nothing serious, at least that was my feeling. but evidently she had different thoughts, some a bit possessive. In my opinion, looking back over 30 years ago, it did end magnificently.

While at a lake party one summer day, the cute blonde chick from Luverne, AL went to visit the little girls room and grab us a couple more beers as we enjoyed a summer day in the south, just hanging out on the dock, shooting the breeze.

Before she returned, young Slippy began a harmless conversation with another cute little redneck chick, passing the time until the next beer arrived. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my little friend walk onto the dock and begin a full wind-up that would have made Roger Clemens proud. I remember vaguely, her eyes having the evil look of the infamous Chupacabra.

The perfect combination of lazy summer day and full strength Budweiser rendered young Slippy's reflexes a bit slower than usual and before I knew it...WHAMM! My next beer of the day, unopened can of Budweiser (Old School Red and White can), exploded into the center of my chest, courtesy of the little blonde chick from Luverne.

You are the best storyteller I know!

Innkeeper
03-26-2015, 10:02 AM

JL loved the story and says she likes that lil blonde chick already..lol

MI.oldguy
03-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Welcome from up north!.

justlooking
03-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Welcome from MI

rice paddy daddy
03-26-2015, 09:10 PM
Welcome.

OSFG
03-26-2015, 10:50 PM
welcome from the bad lands

rwurbanwildlife
04-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Welcome.

James m
04-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Welcome from Pennsylvania.
I think I had a dog that was a chupacabra mix.