PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill -

hawgrider
03-26-2015, 06:06 AM
We’ve seen at least four or five military helicopters (and heard more that we couldn’t see due to cloud cover) in the Round Rock/Hutto/Georgetown/Taylor Texas area today, including two giant chinooks flying in tandem low enough and loud enough to rattle windows. We’ve been told there’s a mass civil unrest drill going on here that involves 3,000+ soldiers…

Gee… What do you think the government knows that we don’t? - See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-military-helicopters-descend-over-central-texas-for-mass-civil-unrest-drill_032015#sthash.KIuXSGEi.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emm16psE0OA

hawgrider
03-26-2015, 06:17 AM
Well imagine that. Here is another source-

Operation Jade Helm 15 – Is The Government Preparing For Martial Law?

http://www.resistthetyranny.com/wp-content/uploads/2015-03-25-16_09_14-258605525-Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3-Prep-Document-1.pdf-Adobe-Reader.png

The Obama administration doesn’t seem to be too concerned about the Constitution, civil liberties or following the law. These examples are three of many reasons that the American people are not only distrustful of the current administration, but also actively coordinating and speaking out against it.

In 2008, Barack Obama promised a transparent administration. However, among many, a recent USA Today article pointed out that “The White House is removing a federal regulation that subjects its Office of Administration to the Freedom of Information Act.” Since day one, Barack Obama has made it his policy to be as secretive as possible, however now it’s official.

In 2012, the Department Of Homeland Security (DHS) deemed “those who revere liberty and are suspicious of a centralized government,” as suspected terrorists.

In 2015, we are expecting to see something called “Operation Jade Helms 15.” For the purpose of this article, we are going to call it “OJH15.”

What is OJH15? It is a request from The Commander of United States Army Special Operation Command (USASOC), that seeks a written invitation and approval from local officials to conduct Realistic Military Training (RMT) within their jurisdictions for joint military exercise.

The following picture shows where the training may happen.
http://www.resistthetyranny.com/operation-jade-helm-15-is-the-government-preparing-for-martial-law/

Txwheels
03-26-2015, 07:07 AM
Government preps??

mhans
03-26-2015, 09:06 AM
yes, the U.S Govt is a prepper too...

Pauls
03-26-2015, 11:06 PM
We should ask them to join the board.. it is kind of a place where we talk about preparations so maybe they will share.....

OSFG
03-26-2015, 11:28 PM
The US Govt and many NG units do drills all over. silly people getting up at arms over 5 or more choppers is silly/ It will be a massive ground invasion that they take to seize control. airborne invasions are costly and ineffective

Pauls
03-26-2015, 11:33 PM
She is just concerned that they are following her. Isn't that the same lady that goes on about the "police state" and her friend that got pulled over for expired tabs and ended up with six cops and four squad cars at the scene?

Paranoia strikes deep when you speak often and loudly about the "oppressive government" under which we exist. (can't say live because you can't really live under an oppressive government) ;)

hawgrider
06-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Batton down the hatches

FLINT, MI (WNEM) -

It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

"I was standing there, and all of a sudden, boom!" Jean Glenn said.

"I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs," Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you'd expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People's homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city's east side.

The blasts are just an Army exercise.

"There's older people, it probably gave them a heart attack or something," Glenn said.

Flint's spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the army for months now about using parts of the city.

"It's an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments," Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

"I think they should have gave us a warning to let us know there was an army thing going on, I really do," Humphrey said.

Just after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, the city sent out a release informing the public about the exercises. People say the explosions went off around two Tuesday afternoon, but why were residents given such short notice?

Video/Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/city-says-loud-explosions-were-army-training-exercise#ixzz3c0NWokLe

James m
06-03-2015, 09:17 AM
"Every government has to repress its own citizens to remain in power."

Pauls
06-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Surprising an armed population using fake artillery and blank rounds seems like a bad idea. There are people out there that will fire back - and their guns are not loaded with blanks.
This is more dangerous than just a bad idea... it is borderline retarded.

Sparkyprep
06-03-2015, 05:25 PM
yes, the U.S Govt is a prepper too...

Prepping to crush it's own citizens.

hawgrider
06-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Seems odd that they dont have a mock urban area in BFE Nevada and play war games there. I may be crazy but I think its a mission to desensitize the citizens. Next up.... round up and I ain't talking Monsanto's round up.

Pauls
06-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I wonder why they aren't doing it in eastern Washington and Oregon...

mhans
06-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Prepping to crush it's own citizens.

I really hope they don't do that. but if they do, we all just have to deal with it in accordance to our beliefs.

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 05:51 AM
So riddle me this- Michigan has a big Military training facility in Grayling Mi. that includes a bombing range WTF are they doing in Flint.
Its OK Flints says they are sorry....

City of Flint sorry for not warning residents of Army drill explosions

FLINT, MI -- A city of Flint spokesman apologized today, June 3, for not notifying neighbors on Flint's east side in advance of Army training that included thunderous explosions this week.

"We apologize that the timing of the public notification was a little bit off," city spokesman Jason Lorenz said. "In the future, as the military is working, we will try to let people know as early (as possible) in advance that this is going on."

The city said in a news release Tuesday that residents should expect until June 12 to hear noises associated with Army training and to see military helicopters at locations that have not been disclosed.

Also on Tuesday, neighbors of the closed Lowell Junior High School on North Vernon Avenue said they had no notice of the training in their neighborhood before they were jarred by explosions.

Neither city nor Army officials at City Hall today would discuss specifics of the training or future areas where it would take place, but Army Maj. Randee Farrell described the exercises as routine. http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/06/flint_officials_apologize_for.html#incart_river

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 06:02 AM
Yet another article-

Jade Helm Insider Admits: “Gestapo Tactics Will Be Used… Recruiting Informants, Infiltration Techniques, Commandeering Private Residences”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/jade-helm-insider-admits-gestapo-tactics-will-be-used-recruiting-informants-infiltration-techniques-commandeering-of-private-residences-and-businesses_06022015

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 06:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbItNU25xqg

http://www.blacklistednews.com/VIDEO%3A_Explosions_rock_Michigan_neighborhood_as_ US_Army_urban_training_begins/44318/0/38/38/Y/M.html

MI.oldguy
06-04-2015, 09:34 AM
So riddle me this- Michigan has a big Military training facility in Grayling Mi. that includes a bombing range WTF are they doing in Flint.
Its OK Flints says they are sorry....

City of Flint sorry for not warning residents of Army drill explosions
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/06/flint_officials_apologize_for.html#incart_river

Flint has the highest murder rate in Michigan right now.jus scarin up da hood.

Txwheels
06-04-2015, 10:34 AM
One of the reasons We have wireless cameras all around our home is the number of home invasions the last few years. Our cameras warn us with a slight beep that though it isn't very loud, it gets the attention of our 100lb pup who promptly notifies me with a growl that something is amiss.
So I would hope they don't plan on commandeering the wheels household, because it would cause a firefight I can guarantee they weren't expecting..

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Flint has the highest murder rate in Michigan right now.jus scarin up da hood.I agree Flint is the pits since GM and Delfi pulled out. And then our other Pure Michigan attraction is Detoilet. But this play war games in Civilian areas is bullshit and I'm not buying it. Anyone who thinks this stuff is normal has there head in the sand.

BucketBack
06-04-2015, 05:26 PM
This will give the Military the upper hand when they have to go into urban environments.

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 06:22 PM
This will give the Military the upper hand when they have to go into urban environments.
Our military already has the upper hand in urban environments. They have no business playing war games in civilian occupied areas. They can go play in area 51 or build a movie set sim city.

OSFG
06-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Please stop believing tha our kids, our brothers, our sisters, uncles, dads and moms will just attack America because a president tells us to. We are not mindless robots...nor Gestapo fools. We are learned individuals who love our constitution..... Military drills in the US are normal and necessary.

OSFG

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Please stop believing tha our kids, our brothers, our sisters, uncles, dads and moms will just attack America because a president tells us to. We are not mindless robots...nor Gestapo fools. We are learned individuals who love our constitution..... Military drills in the US are normal and necessary.

OSFGOSFG I know there are oath keepers in the military . But there are also those in the military that will follow all orders. Remember what Hitler did with his military.

I have to disagree that these drills are normal. Im 55 years old and have not seen this in Mi. before with exception of camp Grayling activities. They just pulled another exercise at the Oakland mall today actually reported by mainstream news.

OSFG
06-04-2015, 06:35 PM
OSFG I know there are oath keepers in the military . But there are also those in the military that will follow all orders. Remember what Hitler did with his military.

I have to disagree that thes drills are normal. Im 55 yaers old and have not seen this in Mi. They just pulled another exercise at the Oakland mall today actually report by mainstream news.

The moment they start violating the constitution is the moment I start enforcing my oath of defending the constitution against all enemies..foreign and domestic.

hawgrider
06-04-2015, 06:39 PM
The moment they start violating the constitution is the moment I start enforcing my oath of defending the constitution against all enemies..foreign and domestic.
I believe there are many like you. But I cannot 100% trust a military controlled by a corrupt Government.

hawgrider
06-22-2015, 05:55 AM
http://shtfplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/obama-martial-law.jpg

“Obama Is Trying To Force A Confrontation So That He Has A Pretext To Declare Martial Law”

What is the purpose of Jade Helm? How does it relate to the political and economic environment facing the United States? And what are some possible scenarios that may take place in coming months and years?

If you think this massive military operation is just another exercise to prepare American soldiers to face a foreign threat on foreign soil, then we urge you to watch the following interview from The Daily Coin with Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show.

Make no mistake, this isn’t about ensuring Americans are safe from terrorists. In fact, all the evidence suggests that certain elements within the U.S. government have come to the conclusion that the terrorists are, in fact, the American people:

The whole Jade Helm drill is unconstitutional on its face…

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/theyre-waiting-for-a-provocative-incident-obama-is-trying-to-force-a-confrontation-so-that-he-has-a-pretext-to-declare-martial-law_06212015

dsdmmat
06-22-2015, 06:05 AM

Fights in urban environments usually come down to attrition, if you cannot resupply your Forces with fresh men it makes no sense to fight in an urban environment. It is much easier to capture all ingress and egress ways to those environments and starve the residents out. There are reasons Siege warfare is a good strategy, economy of force, economy of supplys, less risk of attack and so on.

Arklatex
06-22-2015, 06:21 AM
Fights in urban environments usually come down to attrition, if you cannot resupply your Forces with fresh men it makes no sense to fight in an urban environment. It is much easier to capture all ingress and egress ways to those environments and starve the residents out. There are reasons Siege warfare is a good strategy, economy of force, economy of supplys, less risk of attack and so on.
This post right here...

Makes me happy I got the hell out of Dallas...

BucketBack
06-22-2015, 06:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post

My post should have been purple to denote sarcasm, but nonetheless is the reason given for Jade Helm anyways

dsdmmat
06-22-2015, 06:34 AM
This post right here...

Makes me happy I got the hell out of Dallas...

Cut off the water supply to any city and it dies shortly there after. Cut off the food supply and it usually takes a month for the city to die. Cut off all escape and supply lines and it decends into panic in less than 24 hours.

dsdmmat
06-22-2015, 07:02 AM
I believe there are many like you. But I cannot 100% trust a military controlled by a corrupt Government.

I would worry more about DHS and their "Civilian Army" than the Military. Remember most civil rights abuses (The Civil War and Kent States being the exceptions to the rule) in the history of this country have come from the hands of the Civilian police forces.