PDA

View Full Version : Amber alert even though I had all that crap turned off!

hawgrider
03-30-2015, 08:51 AM
So on Saturday morning while I was dreaming of taste testing all bourbon for the state Kentucky I was rudely awakened by the most obnoxious tone ever on my ol ladys cell phone which is only left on overnight encase of emergency from our own children who have long been moved out. My phone gets left on overnight also but left in the living room with the door closed. So this tone goes off I wake and said something like what the **** is that! the wife crawls out reads the phone it say amber alert. I almost smashed the damn thing right then and there. Here is what grinds my ass I purposely turn all that shit off on both phones and on every new phone we get. This is not my first rodeo. So these bastards pumped this shit down to both our phones even with the settings off. That is complete bullshit. So I check settings sure enough both those bitches had been turned on....Arrrrg Im hot now! Son of a bitches piped that shit down to us and turned those settings on and woke us up at 5 or so am. Both phones received this alert even though the settings are always turned off! So then I find this today-

DETROIT -

America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response, otherwise known as an AMBER Alert, has been an effective tool for police to find missing children since 1996.

An AMBER Alert was issued in Michigan this past weekend, which got a lot of people thinking: how come we don't get more AMBER Alerts? There has to be more missing children, right? Yes, there are. But not every situation falls under AMBER Alert criteria. Below are some of the guidelines, or recommendations from the government for issuing AMBER Alerts.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/how-do-police-decide-to-issue-an-amber-alert/32083706

And then this- WTF I don't live anywhere near flint you assholes!

FLINT, Mich. -

The Michigan State Police Flint Post has canceled the Amber Alert for Hailey Betts.

Police say the 6-year-old girl was found safe.

She was found with her father, Brett Betts.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-shiawassee-co-girl/32064030

****ing Smart phones are going to end up as targets! And it wont be pretty!

Deebo
04-01-2015, 07:52 AM
I heard that you could charge almost all smartphones by putting them in a microwave for three minutes on hi power.

hawgrider
04-01-2015, 07:53 AM
I heard that you could charge almost all smartphones by putting them in a microwave for three minutes on hi power.LOL that sounds like fun!