PDA

View Full Version : National Guard Drills include actors playing Right-Wing Sovereign Citizens

hawgrider
04-15-2015, 06:46 AM
Yep keep writing it off as regular training exercises ..... that will bite you in the ass!

A National Guard Drill earlier this month in California featured actors pretending to be angry Americans, screaming “right-wing” rhetoric at the soldiers.

The exercise, which was sold to the public as a standard military exercise to help the guard deal with a hypothetical dirty bomb attack, included 200 national guard teaming up with local law enforcement units. But the weird thing about the drill is not the fact that the guard is training for a dirty bomb, it’s who they are training to see as the enemy.

Local footage captured a small part of the drill as National Guardsmen pushed back a group of actors playing American Citizens. One of the actors can be heard yelling, “I’m a sovereign citizen, I refuse to recognize you guys, I refuse to recognize you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdy-7bPJ2Mw

Another video and article here- http://offgridsurvival.com/militarydrillsrightwingthreats/

Txwheels
04-15-2015, 09:40 AM
There is no doubt in my mind THEY are preparing! I can only hope that there are enough of us, that are prepared!

Pauls
04-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Or at least willing to act in the face of "military force".

James m
04-15-2015, 03:30 PM
All in favor of H.R. 1777 hereafter the articles of confederation say aye, those opposed, nay.

DerBiermeister
04-16-2015, 04:08 PM
There is no doubt in my mind THEY are preparing! I can only hope that there are enough of us, that are prepared!

Wheels -- In the beginning stages, "preparedness" ain't going to be pretty.

OSFG
04-16-2015, 05:52 PM
I cannot say anything in defense of what the National Guard is training for....Completely different leadership and masters until they get called up to federal service....and the ones most likely to be the folks to oppose you here in the US. Wonder why they don't stage a drill with a bunch of African Americans throwing rocks at them?

Txwheels
04-17-2015, 04:42 AM
Wheels -- In the beginning stages, "preparedness" ain't going to be pretty.

Yes sir, that's a fact.

TJC44
04-17-2015, 11:13 AM
It's called"Jade Helm"

Sarge7402
04-17-2015, 12:04 PM
Lord we seem to have similar threads on diffeerent sites. First spring is when a lot of NG training takes place. So seeing increased activity just happens to be normal.

Second, riot control/crowd control is not something new and is a part and parcel of all State NG unit training programs.

Third just cause they attach a name to a group and use only non blacks for training purposes, doesn't mean that they're aiming to put down a white only revolt.

And remember that in riot control duties most national guard units will be state controlled units until the Governor calls for Federal Assistance.

So if you want your state forces to not come after your asses, work with your state government to keep things under control

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Lord we seem to have similar threads on diffeerent sites. First spring is when a lot of NG training takes place. So seeing increased activity just happens to be normal.

Second, riot control/crowd control is not something new and is a part and parcel of all State NG unit training programs.

Third just cause they attach a name to a group and use only non blacks for training purposes, doesn't mean that they're aiming to put down a white only revolt.

And remember that in riot control duties most national guard units will be state controlled units until the Governor calls for Federal Assistance.

So if you want your state forces to not come after your asses, work with your state government to keep things under control

I have a great respect for the old guard of military and local law enforcement. Law enforcement of old knew the people they worked for and acted accordingly. Our military boys were/are hero's.
What I don't like and am on high alert for is the closing gap between our police forces and the military on our turf controlled by over zealous gubberment.
The fine line is so blurred now its becoming pretty obvious that things are spiraling out of control. How many Military and Police men and women are oath keepers? How many will not turn against the very people they are supposed to be protecting? Its scary out there boy and girls watch your backs.

OSFG
04-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Its the shere fact that if they brought in blacks to represent a rodney king riot or ferguson riot the media would be up at arms...if they painted it a muslim riot in the us the media would have gone bat shit crazy...but paint it a white dominated right wing christian group and ....crickets...and condemnation if you speak out about the lack of balls for not preparing for the most likely scenario. I understand training...but if you make the soldiers train against threats from white right wingers...how long before they start to view all conservatives as just a threat???