PDA

View Full Version : He's off my list!

Txwheels
04-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Well I had 2 tim Mcgraw CD's. Operative word is 'had'. I just put them both through my heavy duty shredder!

http://bearingarms.com/tim-mcgraw-poised-dixie-chick-gun-control-benefit-concert/

hawgrider
04-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Well I had 2 tim Mcgraw CD's. Operative word is 'had'. I just put them both through my heavy duty shredder!

http://bearingarms.com/tim-mcgraw-poised-dixie-chick-gun-control-benefit-concert/Take the CD's

And then yell PULL!:bazooka:

DerBiermeister
04-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Sandy Hook Promise claims to “promote mental wellness, combat social isolation, and prevent gun violence,” but by far their strongest emphasis is on turning the public against the Second Amendment rights of Americans by subtly equating the support of gun rights with the murder of children, as their social media accounts clearly show.

A major push right now for the group is forcing the adoption of so-called “universal background checks,” which would prevent the private transfer or sale of firearms between friends and family members without a federal background check. The goal of such a system is to serve as de facto gun registry, and which serves no legitimate crime prevention purpose.

The irony is that backround checks would not have prevented the slaughter of those poor kids. Idiot people just don't get it.
The culprit in this incident was the stupid mother who knew of her son's mental illness and ..........

1. Didn't get the right help for him, and
2. Allowed him access to her guns

OSFG
04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Well I guess he's now and Indian outlaw
half cherokee and cock-straw
his daddy sucked a sippy straw..
he's part of the dumb and the blind.

All his friends call him unarmed
He's as dangerous as a school marm
his caliber is scrawny arms
and he takes it from behind..

You can find him in his wigwam
and although he's licked some
he won't admit to being a victim
of a sexual crime..

Yep he's an indian outlaw
a ****in slap-hoe-cast off
he likes to use skin so soft
like all the chicks of the tribe...

a new hit for shit head ......

Baglady
04-17-2015, 10:25 AM
Well I guess he's now and Indian outlaw
half cherokee and cock-straw
his daddy sucked a sippy straw..
he's part of the dumb and the blind.

All his friends call him unarmed
He's as dangerous as a school marm
his caliber is scrawny arms
and he takes it from behind..

You can find him in his wigwam
and although he's licked some
he won't admit to being a victim
of a sexual crime..

Yep he's an indian outlaw
a ****in slap-hoe-cast off
he likes to use skin so soft
like all the chicks of the tribe...

a new hit for shit head ......You, my friend, missed your calling in life!! :biglaugh: