PDA

View Full Version : oh jeez, Elmo gets vaccinated.

James m
04-17-2015, 03:43 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/elmo-vaccinated-video/story?id=30400295

And encourages kids to follow. They will want vaccines like that new toy.

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 05:38 PM
Next up Elmo says .... Come everybody lets line up and get on the bus that takes us to the fema camps.
And then ok everybody line up for the showers and then walk right on in to the gas chamber.

Inor
04-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Elmo was created with government money (PBS) so it is no surprise that they are using him to promote the big government agenda.

I think we need our own privately funded muppet. We can call him Omel. He can teach the little ones how much fun it is to punch hippies and cook squirrels over an open fire.

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Elmo was created with government money (PBS) so it is no surprise that they are using him to promote the big government agenda.

I think we need our own privately funded muppet. We can call him Omel. He can teach the little ones how much fun it is to punch hippies and cook squirrels over an open fire.Squirrels over an open fire with wild leeks.... been there! Ahh good times:D

James m
04-17-2015, 06:16 PM
Seriously, someone should look into the Muppet / puppet thing.

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Well they say that green thing (kermit ?)was queer:shocked:

Arklatex
04-17-2015, 07:55 PM
My limited research turned up the following.

1: the cookie monster is a meth head.

2: the count is a pimp.

3: Bert and ernie are flaming faggots.

4: I guess Elmo is a government agent used to brainwash chilluns.

Inor
04-17-2015, 08:00 PM
I think the guy that does the voice for one (or more) of them is now in prison for sex crimes. Anyway, I seem to remember something about that a couple years ago.

Arklatex
04-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Wouldn't surprise me. There is something wrong with a man that makes a living shoving his hand up a stuffed animals ass to entertain children with veiled liberal mantra.

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 08:04 PM
My limited research turned up the following.

1: the cookie monster is a meth head.

2: the count is a pimp.

3: Bert and ernie are flaming faggots.

4: I guess Elmo is a government agent used to brainwash chilluns.
So it was Bert and Ernie not the frog... well I was close I knew there was some rump rangers in there somewhere.

hawgrider
04-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Wouldn't surprise me. There is something wrong with a man that makes a living shoving his hand up a stuffed animals ass to entertain children with veiled liberal mantra.
I cant help but think of sockpuppet...... lord forgive me for that right there:D

Inor
04-17-2015, 08:06 PM
I cant help but think of sockpuppet...... lord forgive me for that right there:D

That's funny right there..

James m
04-17-2015, 08:16 PM
This just in. Elmo dies of the swine flu after vaccination.

But I would really like to see some crazy right wing puppets. That's what I meant.