PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning Is Here

hawgrider
04-28-2015, 07:36 AM
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/beginning-is-here1.jpg

Waking up to the realities presented before us, and even more importantly, what they imply is a very profound and personal experience. Once we become aware we are living in a world that’s been deliberately fabricated in ways we never would have imagined and that even our own true nature is anything but what we’ve been told, there’s no turning back.

It may appear to be a lonely path at first, but we are by no means alone in this awakening. It is happening in all walks of life. Whether a banker or corporate employee wakes up to the scam being perpetrated on humanity and pulls out of the matrix, or a normal taxpaying worker realizes they’re contributing to a military industrial machine hell bent on control and world domination, we’re all the same.

And those are just surface issues compared to the deliberate suppression of man’s innate spiritual nature, whether we call it social liberty or the simple freedom to create and manifest as we truly are. Not the least of which control mechanisms we are faced with is religion which works hand in hand with this suppression of humanity. All part of this repressive, controlling matrix.

Triggers for Awakening

There are many such triggers that wake people up. Once someone realizes, for example, how the world was scammed on 9/11 and that the powers that be are willing to continue to perpetrate such atrocities to promote their agenda, the digging begins. When we realize we seem to be at the complete mercy of parasitic central bankers more than willing to not only implode the world’s economy, but finance both sides of any conflict for personal gain and control, and that our governments are complicit in this scheme, we start to grasp the enormity of what befalls us.

That we have rapidly evolved into an advanced militarized surveillance police state is driving many to ask some hard questions – and the answers can be startling and difficult to swallow,
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-beginning-is-here_042015#sthash.1lGHJtzc.dpuf

Dwight55
04-28-2015, 08:41 AM
I don't really know how to respond to this article, . . . especially with this line embedded in it: how the world was scammed on 9/11 and that the powers that be are willing to continue to perpetrate such atrocities to promote their agenda,

I have this deep seated conviction that it was a bunch of idiot, radical rag heads who did this.

Anyone who believes or promotes that it was actually done by a bunch of bankers, . . . illuminati dudes, . . . the pope's folks, . . . wall street itself, . . . or any other conglomeration conspiracy, . . . well, . . . I believe someone needs to pat them on the head, . . . give them a sucker, . . . tell them to sit in the corner and be quiet, . . . the doctor will be by later today.

True, . . . there are some folks out there, . . . Monsanto comes to mind, . . . who are not fully on board with being totally honest with everyone, . . . but to lift up every dandelion in the yard expecting another "conspiracy" like thedailysheeple.com seems to do, . . . nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

May God bless,
Dwight

hawgrider
04-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Everyone one loves a conspiracy theory. Just another one I suppose.

Although the bloody rich seem to have dirty hands in my opinion.

Baglady
04-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Yeah, sorry. Not buying it either. Bin Laden claimed responsibility, the pilots were towel heads. Ironically, we paid them to fly our planes...