PDA

View Full Version : Are We Being Psychologically Conditioned To Accept Martial Law In America?

hawgrider
04-30-2015, 07:12 AM
I say YES we are.... Just my opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.

Have you noticed that we are starting to be bombarded with images of troops in the streets? Have you noticed that the term “martial law” is coming up a lot in movies, news broadcasts and even in television commercials? In recent years, it seems like the solution to almost every major crisis involves bringing in troops. In fact, it has already gotten to the point where when something really bad happens a lot of Americans immediately cry out for troops to be brought in. And we are seeing the same patterns over and over again. Just remember what happened in Ferguson – protesters were whipped up to a frenzy, when the riots began the police were ordered to stand down and not intervene, and finally National Guard troops were brought in as the “solution” to a crisis that had escalated wildly out of control. This is the exact same pattern that we are witnessing in Baltimore,
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Are_We_Being_Psychologically_Conditioned_To_Accept _Martial_Law_In_America%3F/43712/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Txwheels
04-30-2015, 07:26 AM
In answer, yep! And I've held that opinion for several years now.

Pauls
04-30-2015, 08:06 PM
It's not working....

Baglady
04-30-2015, 09:51 PM
I'm probably just too dumb to be intimidated, or have the impact of any Psychological B.S.
Security is not an issue for me.

mhans
05-03-2015, 11:04 PM
with my recent experience with the Baltimore riots and looting, I say good luck to anyone who wants to declare martial law. its not going to work... especially if the people would form up a good well armed group.

Reptilicus
05-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Yes we are, and No, it's not working!!! At least not in my neck of the woods!! Or desert, I should say!!!