PDA

View Full Version : How to raise a generation of obedient lemmings.

BugMan
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
This kind of stupidity pisses me off so much, I can't see straight. (http://gunssavelives.net/anti-gun-hysteria-in-schools/11-year-old-suspended-for-turning-in-broken-toy-gun-to-school-authorities/#) It's the kind of thing that could A. Make me pull my kids out of public school. B. Make me sell everything and move to someplace like Montana, and live a subsistence lifestyle and home school my kids. I really believe this is an overt attempt to disarm the public within the next generation. Libs take the long view on some things, and can't see the damage it causes right in front of them. They are emotional idea-loges and can't accept that what they are doing is harmful. Every time their policy fails, they double down. They just need more money, more time, more regulation, more restrictions. Never would they consider more freedom. Teach your children. Teach them history. Teach them to shoot. Teach them how to be self sufficient and hope they never need to be.

Checkmate
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
We've homeschooled our 3 from day one. I cut the dumbvernment out of my life wherever possible.

BugMan
02-19-2014, 01:48 PM
We've homeschooled our 3 from day one. I cut the dumbvernment out of my life wherever possible.

Smart move. I moved to one of the best schools in the best school system and they have been really good. Almost like sending to private school, almost. It's still public school and they follow all the same requirements that are put forth by common core. I hate the idea of having to pull my kids out since both of us work. I wish we had started that path from the beginning. You never know. It may still happen.

dgmj10
03-03-2014, 09:28 PM
. Common core is just the feds beta testing full control of public ed.