PDA

View Full Version : WTF A Gay bomb?

hawgrider
05-11-2015, 06:59 AM
Ok this shit isn't even funny. Are they liberal rainbow flag flying bitches going to make us all faggots WTF.

The World’s Creepiest Weapons

The Gay Bomb
We return to the subject of spooky bombs with a device that never got any further than a three-page report. In the document, issued by a U.S. Air Force research laboratory in Ohio in 1994, the proposal was to develop a variety of bombs of uncommon ordinance (at a cost of $7.5 million), including: a flatulence bomb, which would stink so badly as to drive the enemy out of its hiding places; a bomb which would make the enemy sweat profusely; and a “halitosis bomb,” which would plague soldiers with bad breath. But the coup de grâce was the bomb now colloquially referred to as the “gay bomb.” Using a hypothetical aphrodisiac of remarkable potency, the bomb would spray the enemy with a substance that would quite literally turn them gay, causing the soldiers to become “irresistibly attracted to one another” and, we can only assume, forget that they were in the process of being bombed. - See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-worlds-creepiest-weapons-nearly-ten-years-ago_052015#sthash.sZXYntYR.dpuf

Inor
05-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Ok this shit isn't even funny. Are they liberal rainbow flag flying bitches going to make us all faggots WTF.

Homo you don't! I can hear you queer across the room!

James m
05-11-2015, 11:51 AM
But I thought the Arabs were already gay? So if we developed it who to use it on....

Txwheels
05-11-2015, 01:44 PM
The only thing I can say is, the wife tells me that after I eat a good Tex/Mex dinner, I can clear an auditorium with one fart..

Baglady
05-12-2015, 09:26 AM
I have no words...:shocked:

James m
05-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Will we need gaydar gay radar to detect the gay bombs?

OSFG
05-12-2015, 05:52 PM

I think they actually conducted tests on this out in San Francisco....

hawgrider
05-12-2015, 05:56 PM
I think they actually conducted tests on this out in San Francisco....And Denver:D

Pauls
05-13-2015, 01:51 AM
Yep! tested and proven a failure..... wait, you said San Francisco? ... Ok it only works 50% of the time on about 30% of those exposed.

Inor
05-13-2015, 05:56 AM
At least it is fairly easy to tell the countries that have been bombed with the gay bomb. They bury their dead with their butts sticking out of the ground; so their friends can stop by for a cold one. :biglaugh:

RWalls
05-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Might as well call it the suicide bomb, if it gets you you'll be forced to end yourself.

Pauls
05-13-2015, 03:43 PM
At least it is fairly easy to tell the countries that have been bombed with the gay bomb. They bury their dead with their butts sticking out of the ground; so their friends can stop by for a cold one. :biglaugh:

That is just COLD a$$ funny!

James m
05-14-2015, 09:01 AM
I think the Germans used it on France during the war.