PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wants USA Freedom Act Rammed Through by Midnight Sunday… or Else

hawgrider
05-28-2015, 12:52 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/63000/Obama-Dog-63057.jpg

Apparently his pen and his phone are pretty much worthless this time.

President Obama wants the Orwellian, unconstitutional USA Freedom Act passed by Sunday. Or else.

Via Roll Call:

President Barack Obama reupped his push Tuesday for the Senate to pass the USA Freedom Act by 12 a.m. Monday to avoid the Patriot Act’s surveillance authorities from going dark.

There’s just one problem with that. Doing so will almost certainly require the unanimous consent of all 100 senators…

Under Senate rules, there doesn’t appear to be a way around [Senator] Paul’s objections — or those of other senators, including Democrats Ron Wyden of Oregon and Martin Heinrich of New Mexico — without their consent…

Yeah, why aren’t they rushing to sign that blank check of Orwellian power to the NSA and other government spy agencies? Don’t make Emperor O throw a fit and stomp his feet now, Senators…

And Obama didn’t mince words. He said if the Senators don’t pass this “necessary” Patriot Act extension, we the American people simply will not be safe:
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-wants-usa-freedom-act-rammed-through-by-midnight-sunday-or-else_052015#sthash.LNbbE4vx.dpuf

James m
05-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Boo hoo Mr President.

Inor
05-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Call me a fool but if the "safety of the American people" were really Obama's concern, wouldn't it make more sense to just stop importing Muslims and Mexican criminals? But then I am a simple man who looks first for simple solutions.

dsdmmat
05-28-2015, 04:00 PM
I recall something about trading freedom for security and deserving neither or something to that effect.

Slippy
05-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Call me a fool but if the "safety of the American people" were really Obama's concern, wouldn't it make more sense to just stop importing Muslims and Mexican criminals? But then I am a simple man who looks first for simple solutions.

You are correct.

(not about the fool part, except after multiple beers but then again who isn't :beerchug:)

shootbrownelk
05-29-2015, 09:44 AM
O'Bummer can Cram the "Patriot" act where the sun don't shine.

TJC44
05-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Awww, c'mon guys....."It's for the children!"

James m
05-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Barry Soetoro will kill a puppy and a kitten for every hour the Bill is not passed.