PDA

View Full Version : Police State America sends 450 cops to illegally search people's homes

hawgrider
06-12-2015, 05:56 AM
Police State America sends 450 cops to illegally search people's homes looking for escaped prisoners

For anyone that doubts we've become a police state here's the latest example:

In Vermont And New York Hundreds of law enforcement officers swept through the small Adirondack foothills town. Searchers walked shoulder to shoulder, wearing bulletproof vests and carrying sidearms as they went through hilly woods, fields and swamps, checking every home, garage, shed and outbuilding, then yelling, “Clear!” when there were no signs of the inmates.

By early evening, it appeared the sweep had come up empty, and there was no confirmation from police that the escaped convicts had been there. State Police said more than 450 corrections and other law enforcement officers were in the area and planned to go door to door, checking homes and seasonal camps.

State troopers, customs agents, federal marshals, park rangers and correction officers in helmets and body armor were checking people's houses without warrants!
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Police_State_America_sends_450_cops_to_illegally_s earch_people%27s_homes_looking_for_escaped_prisone rs/44509/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Arklatex
06-12-2015, 07:18 AM
That's bad. Wonder if anyone tried to prevent the cops from coming in their home without a warrant? And if so how did the Leo's treat them? Did they go get a warrant or did they just go in anyway?

hawgrider
06-12-2015, 07:28 AM
That's bad. Wonder if anyone tried to prevent the cops from coming in their home without a warrant? And if so how did the Leo's treat them? Did they go get a warrant or did they just go in anyway?Yeah Id like to know that as well. I don't give a crap if they are looking for Charles Mason you are not coming in with out a court ordered warrant or unless I run out of lead ..... or blood.

Inor
06-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Do you notice how these types of searches seem to be happening more and more, especially in the North East? I wonder how far those tactics would go if they tried them in the midwest?

hawgrider
06-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Do you notice how these types of searches seem to be happening more and more, especially in the North East? I wonder how far those tactics would go if they tried them in the midwest?Its spreading like poison ivy. But your right they are focused on the most liberal gun hating states in the union right now. Its setting the stage for the rest of the country.

Inor
06-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Its spreading like poison ivy. But your right they are focused on the most liberal gun hating states in the union right now. Its setting the stage for the rest of the country.

The problem is, the police show up en masse, dressed like warriors and rely on the homeowners being afraid of them. Americans need to grow a spine. I'll bet most folks have never even read, much less contemplated the Constitution. So they capitulate to these illegal searches thinking they are being "helpful" to the police.

"Trust me officer. If the fugitives you are looking for were here, I would have called you already to help me clean up the bodies."

Pauls
06-12-2015, 01:19 PM
If it was at all like New Orleans they were not the least bit courteous.

dsdmmat
06-13-2015, 09:21 AM
This story is being overblown and overstated. Yes the police are going door to door, but they are asking if they can search not demanding. There was a story on the local news and the woman they interviewed told the reporter that she was asked and she told them no and they went away.

I have not seen them in our area yet, there are two major roads that stretch from the prison area to this area. The MRS and I have talked about it, should the police come to the door they will be told, thank you for your concern now you can leave.