PDA

View Full Version : Exposed: UN Vehicles Caught Trying To Hide Logo From Public View

hawgrider
06-23-2015, 07:11 AM
Exposed: UN Vehicles Caught Trying To Hide Logo From Public View While Traveling Inside The United States

http://shtfplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/UN-vehicles-spotted.jpg

Over the last three months there have been dozens of suspicious sightings of military and UN equipment being moved throughout the country coupled with numerous realistic military training exercises with a sharp domestic focus.

This is all happening in the lead up to Jade Helm 2015 which has sparked a plethora of theories and strong opinions on what is actually happening.

Now, footage taken in Northern Louisiana is causing even more of a stir after it showed United Nations vehicles traveling down the freeway with their logos intentionally covered with brown paper.

Video here-
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/exposed-un-vehicles-caught-trying-to-hide-logo-from-public-view-while-traveling-inside-the-united-states_06222015

dsdmmat
06-23-2015, 07:21 AM
Could they be being transported to the Port for shipping overseas?

hawgrider
06-23-2015, 07:51 AM
I'm sure they will come up with some lame ass excuse the the sheep will buy.

Inor
06-23-2015, 08:05 AM
I have seen a few of those running around here lately. I figured they were lost because there is no corrupt third-world government to shake down. But then I remembered that I am in Minnesota. Maybe they are here training the Somalis to go do terrorism in the horn of Africa?

dsdmmat
06-23-2015, 09:33 AM
Well a lot of the UNs vehicles are made in America, they have to ship from somewhere. I am quite sure the letters were covered to avoid vandalism in transport. Lots of Tin Foil hat wearers out there who like to throw rocks at things they see as a threat, real or imagined.

In 1998 While assigned to the US Army's 3d Corps Support Command I had to wear a blue beret for about 6 months during my deplyoment to Macedonia, while I was detailed in support of the UN mission Able Sentry to stabalize the country ( To keep the Serbs from over running it). All of our US equipment (even our Blackhawks) were painted UN white with the big UN painted on the sides.

Shortly after my deployment was over the unit that replaced us had one of their patrols captured by the Serbs and the blue helmets were quickly spray painted green again as the mission went from UN to NATO. This was about 6 months before we started bombing the crap out of the Serbs for their actions in Kosovo.

hawgrider
06-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Well a lot of the UNs vehicles are made in America, they have to ship from somewhere. I am quite sure the letters were covered to avoid vandalism in transport. Lots of Tin Foil hat wearers out there who like to throw rocks at things they see as a threat, real or imagined.

In 1998 While assigned to the US Army's 3d Corps Support Command I had to wear a blue beret for about 6 months during my deplyoment to Macedonia, while I was detailed in support of the UN mission Able Sentry to stabalize the country ( To keep the Serbs from over running it). All of our US equipment (even our Blackhawks) were painted UN white with the big UN painted on the sides.

Shortly after my deployment was over the unit that replaced us had one of their patrols captured by the Serbs and the blue helmets were quickly spray painted green again as the mission went from UN to NATO. This was about 6 months before we started bombing the crap out of the Serbs for their actions in Kosovo.I don't think the UN will be welcomed here in this country.

dsdmmat
06-23-2015, 10:32 AM
I don't think the UN will be welcomed here in this country.

Nope, they never will be either. Hell we don't even like their HQ being in the communist state of NY.

Txwheels
06-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Pi** on the UN and NATO

James m
06-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Damn. The UN is hiding in the USA. I guess the jig is up for you guys huh? The fat lady is getting ready to sing....

hawgrider
06-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Yup its all over rover.

James m
06-23-2015, 07:14 PM
If I was you I'd just throw my hands up and board the train to the FEMA camps. It only makes sense.

hawgrider
06-24-2015, 05:43 AM
Yeah sure The UN vehicles with the logos taped off is no biggie .... Nothing to see here carry on

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/United-Nations-Flag-300x210.png

Editor’s Note: Is it sad how predictable this is? Right on cue, the United Nations is calling to disarm legal gun owners so that the only people with guns in America will be the heavily armed government and its agents, and of course criminals who will always find a way to get weapons to harm people if that is their intent because criminals do not follow laws. That’s why they are called criminals.

Via The New American:

Not to be outdone by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in calling for civilian disarmament, the United Nations is taking advantage of the Charleston shootings to join the chorus of confiscators.

In a statement issued on June 19 by the United Nations Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent (yes, that actually exists), committee chairwoman Mireille Fanon Mendes-France demanded that “urgent measures must be taken to prevent gun violence.” Making a point of distinguishing this crime for its effect on “the security of Afro-Americans,” the UN group sent their “heartfelt condolences to the people of the United States of America.”

If the United Nations has its way, there will much more to mourn about in the United States of America
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/un-wants-urgent-measures-to-control-guns-after-charleston-killings_062015#sthash.frytyk6b.dpuf

Txwheels
06-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Yeah sure The UN vehicles with the logos taped off is no biggie .... Nothing to see here carry on

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/United-Nations-Flag-300x210.png

Like I said earlier.. Pi** on the UN and NATO!