PDA

View Full Version : Taking a leave of absence...

Pauls
07-02-2015, 05:58 PM
I seem to be letting all the hate and crap here get to me, so, I am going to take a leave. It is unlike me to jump on others and I find my urge to do so growing. It is time to get away from this and repair myself. I take this opportunity to apologize to those I have injured or slighted and to the board and its moderators for any trouble. I wish you all - all of you - the peace of the Lord and the wisdom of the Spirit. I ask only your forgiveness for I must find my own before I can return.

To those I love and admire - thank you for being you. To the rest of my friends... I love that part of the Lord that I see in all of you.

My peace I give you, may you always travel in the peace of the Lord.

James m
07-02-2015, 06:25 PM
We'll see you around hopefully.

BucketBack
07-02-2015, 06:38 PM
I seem to be letting all the hate and crap here get to me, so, I am going to take a leave. It is unlike me to jump on others and I find my urge to do so growing. It is time to get away from this and repair myself. I take this opportunity to apologize to those I have injured or slighted and to the board and its moderators for any trouble. I wish you all - all of you - the peace of the Lord and the wisdom of the Spirit. I ask only your forgiveness for I must find my own before I can return.

To those I love and admire - thank you for being you. To the rest of my friends... I love that part of the Lord that I see in all of you.

My peace I give you, may you always travel in the peace of the Lord.
May the peace of the Lord be with you.

I'm cutting back my Forum time also.

MI.oldguy
07-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Paul,your posts have always been very informative.take care and come back once in a while when you feel better about it.

RWalls
07-02-2015, 07:11 PM
You don't bother us, just don't take everyone too seriously that includes YOURSELF!

Sparkyprep
07-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Peace to you brother.

Inor
07-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Paul -

Take some time and get right with yourself again. All of us seem to be having some trouble adjusting to the "new normal" that seems to have been thrust upon us so quickly. Then please come back. I will miss argueing with you.

hawgrider
07-03-2015, 08:17 PM
You didn't seem like a guitter to me. Grab a chair and sit a spell.

Inor
07-03-2015, 08:25 PM
You didn't seem like a guitter to me. Grab a chair and sit a spell.

Paul is a guitar?!? I always thought his first name was Paul. You mean that is his last name? Then his first name must be Les? Damn, the things I learn from you guys...

Baglady
07-03-2015, 10:10 PM
I'll always respect you Paul....:blow:

hawgrider
07-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Paul is a guitar?!? I always thought his first name was Paul. You mean that is his last name? Then his first name must be Les? Damn, the things I learn from you guys...
How the hell do you spell guitter when drunk ?

James m
07-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Guitter sounds french and fancy. Sure there isn't something you're not telling us? Fancy pants.

hawgrider
07-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Guitter sounds french and fancy. Sure there isn't something you're not telling us? Fancy pants.Nuttin fancy. Just brain dead and couldn't find the "Q" Need new prescription glasses. LOL

Sparkyprep
07-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Nuttin fancy. Just brain dead and couldn't find the "Q" Need new prescription glasses. LOL

I LOVE Nutnfancy's videos! Wait, where were we?

shootbrownelk
07-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Hope to hear from you soon Paul. I'll miss your point of view.

OSFG
07-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Paul....I see some anger here on this board. Hate? Maybe some. But I never see you as a contributer of the hate. We are just folks....talking. stay and talk my friend

Jakthesoldier
07-06-2015, 02:46 AM
What the crap?! I just got here

BucketBack
07-06-2015, 06:53 AM
What the crap?! I just got here

Coincidence ??

Slippy
07-06-2015, 10:50 AM
If you get banned enough, you don't need to take breaks. Just sayin':thumb:

dsdmmat
07-06-2015, 10:56 AM
If you get banned enough, you don't need to take breaks. Just sayin':thumb:

Are you going for a new title? Emperor and Head Bottle Washer of Banned Land....

Slippy
07-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Are you going for a new title? Emperor and Head Bottle Washer of Banned Land....

Yes Sir, that sounds good dsdmmat!

In Banned Land, we have lots of great things. We're sort of like the Island of Misfit toys but better.

Need a Confederate Battle Flag? We got 'em. Want to hear some of The Best Jokes? That's right, Banned Land has 'em all. Hell, we even have all the best terms and phrases to refer to other people.

You see, In Banned Land, everyone has at least a set or two of Lawn darts and even the children have (gasp) toy guns in school! The children get to play Dodge Ball and all our Scissors have (OH NO) POINTED ENDS and everyone runs with them.

All little boys carry pocket knives and we give out Trophy's for...wait for it...wait for it...FIRST PLACE ONLY!

We also pray whenever and wherever and we say the Pledge of Allegiance too. Nativity Scenes are everywhere and we say Merry Christmas in Banned Land all the damn time.

Banned Land is great...

dsdmmat
07-06-2015, 11:24 AM

In Banned Land, we have lots of great things. We're sort of like the Island of Misfit toys but better.

Need a Confederate Battle Flag? We got 'em. Want to hear some of The Best Jokes? That's right, Banned Land has 'em all. Hell, we even have all the best terms and phrases to refer to other people.

You see, In Banned Land, everyone has at least a set or two of Lawn darts and even the children have (gasp) toy guns in school! The children get to play Dodge Ball and all our Scissors have (OH NO) POINTED ENDS and everyone runs with them.

All little boys carry pocket knives and we give out Trophy's for...wait for it...wait for it...FIRST PLACE ONLY!

We also pray whenever and wherever and we say the Pledge of Allegiance too.
Banned Land is great...

I am going for the title of Emperor of Ignored land, that way I can live in peace without everone else hearing my every thought. It is a lonely job but, someone has to do it.

Dwight55
07-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Take care, my friend, . . . as an old mentor used to say, . . . "May the Good Lord take a liking to you".

We will miss you......

May God bless,
Dwight

Sparkyprep
07-06-2015, 03:04 PM

We also pray whenever and wherever and we say the Pledge of Allegiance too. Nativity Scenes are everywhere and we say Merry Christmas in Banned Land all the damn time.

Banned Land is great...

Banned Land sounds like a place I want live. I bet you are even allowed to say "Merry Christmas" every year around the end of December.

Inor
07-06-2015, 05:09 PM

Banned Land is great...

In banned land, do I get to take a piss out behind my garage without some asshole calling the cops? Can we play with fireworks and even smoke a stogie indoors? Can I have a brand new wood burning fireplace? Am I allowed to say "bless you" when somebody sneezes? Do people in Banned Land spank their children when they catch them playing with matches? If somebody in Banned Land spills hot coffee on themselves can I laugh at them without fear of a lawsuit? Can I put loud pipes on my truck? In banned land, if I am in my own yard and my balls itch, can I scratch them without some dipshit thinking that I am trollin' for colon? If so, I'm there!

Sparkyprep
07-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Trolling for colon! That is hilarious!

Slippy
07-06-2015, 08:07 PM
In banned land, do I get to take a piss out behind my garage without some asshole calling the cops? Can we play with fireworks and even smoke a stogie indoors? Can I have a brand new wood burning fireplace? Am I allowed to say "bless you" when somebody sneezes? Do people in Banned Land spank their children when they catch them playing with matches? If somebody in Banned Land spills hot coffee on themselves can I laugh at them without fear of a lawsuit? Can I put loud pipes on my truck? In banned land, if I am in my own yard and my balls itch, can I scratch them without some dipshit thinking that I am trollin' for colon? If so, I'm there!

Yes Yes and More Yes. You sound like a Founding Father of Banned Land. I think that's in the Banned Land Constitution.

Interestingly, Slippy Lodge is a lot like Banned Land!

James m
07-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Being a moderator over there must be like playing whack a mole.

Arklatex
07-06-2015, 09:19 PM
LMAO! Banned land sounds like the America I used to live in! Silly liberals have banned us all!

RWalls
07-06-2015, 09:37 PM
In banned land can I beat up queers and hippies?
:hippie::supergay::smashfreak:

Sparkyprep
07-07-2015, 05:02 AM
In banned land can I beat up queers and hippies?
:hippie::supergay::smashfreak:

You can try...