PDA

View Full Version : Whoppie... we're all gonna die!

hawgrider
07-30-2015, 09:54 AM
Scientist Warns We Are Entering Sixth Mass Extinction (Video)

Stanford researcher Paul Ehrlich says evidence shows beyond any significant doubt that our planet has entered into a sixth mass extinction. Find out what classifies a mass extinction and how it could affect all of Earth’s inhabitants.
http://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/sixth-mass-extinction-video-zv0z1507zeva.aspx

Inor
07-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Scientist Warns We Are Entering Sixth Mass Extinction (Video)

http://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/sixth-mass-extinction-video-zv0z1507zeva.aspx

Glad I won't live to see it!

James m
07-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Breaking news: Scientists create new work so they will remain employed! This has been breaking news from CNN!

hawgrider
07-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Glad I won't live to see it!I was kinda hoping to see Yellowstone blow.

Tks
07-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Lordy, I remember them talking about this when I was a kid in the 70s. It was to go along with the world entering a new ice age. I swear all these "scientists" didn't get read Chicken Little as children.

James m
07-30-2015, 11:50 AM
Every time I see the record high and low temperatures on the weather I think fondly of global warming.

shootbrownelk
07-30-2015, 12:38 PM
I was kinda hoping to see Yellowstone blow.

Not me, it's too damned close by. On the other hand, we probably won't feel a thing.

Reptilicus
07-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Drink more for THE END IS NEAR!!!!! Don't want to let all that fin brew out there to be wasted!!!!:drinkmore:

Pauls
07-30-2015, 02:31 PM
I was hoping to see some of his evidence but he only mentioned in passing some "extinction rate" for mammals and the problems with bees.

Without hard evidence I would be embarrassed to make a statement like that. NASA should give him a pay cut.

Pauls
07-30-2015, 02:37 PM
I did a quick search to find "evidence of mass extinction" and one article listed the rise in CO2 and then listed a few animals that have gone extict doe to human predation.....

OK, this is NOT evidence of a mass extinction. Save the good booze or drink it but be sure to have enough for later.

Dwight55
07-30-2015, 05:17 PM
Drink more for THE END IS NEAR!!!!! Don't want to let all that fin brew out there to be wasted!!!!:drinkmore:

Don't worry, Reptilicus, . . . it won't be wasted.

Take a bottle out, . . . pour some in a pan, . . . light it, . . . it burns.

It'll contribute greatly to the "pomp and circumstance" of Earths death throes.

May God bless,
Dwight

Inor
07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Don't worry, Reptilicus, . . . it won't be wasted.

Take a bottle out, . . . pour some in a pan, . . . light it, . . . it burns.

It'll contribute greatly to the "pomp and circumstance" of Earths death throes.

May God bless,
Dwight

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are!

James m
07-30-2015, 07:55 PM
I don't get it? Global warming joke?

Dwight55
07-30-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't get it? Global warming joke?

Well, . . . yeah, . . . global warming is real, . . . if you consider this global warming:

"2 Peter 3:10 (KJV) 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

All of the hoarder's brew will be going off like bourbon flavored popcorn, . . .

All that 12 year old stuff that is only 11, or 10, or 9, or 8, . . . it'll still go boomski, . . . Ky & Tn will never be the same..............

May God bless,
Dwight

Baglady
07-30-2015, 10:35 PM
I did a quick search to find "evidence of mass extinction" and one article listed the rise in CO2 and then listed a few animals that have gone extict doe to human predation.....

OK, this is NOT evidence of a mass extinction. Save the good booze or drink it but be sure to have enough for later.
^That. Nuff said.