PDA

View Full Version : Boycott AT&T

Sparkyprep
08-15-2015, 06:26 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/t-helped-u-nsa-spying-internet-traffic-n-184334638--finance.html

The story says it all. We all knew the NSA needed to have help.

Inor
08-15-2015, 06:36 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/t-helped-u-nsa-spying-internet-traffic-n-184334638--finance.html

The story says it all. We all knew the NSA needed to have help.

Boy Sparky, you just had to throw my worldview in chaos again didn't you? I generally hate ATT (with the exception of ATT Labs which invented UNIX). I generally hate about 50% of what the NSA does.

But when they team up to spy on the United Nations, that is pretty dang cool. Kudos to both of them for that one.

NOW QUIT SPYING ON MY DAMN E-MAILS AND OTHER INTERNET TRAFFIC! AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY CELL PHONE METADATA YOU PRICKS!!!

hawgrider
08-15-2015, 07:59 PM
I banned ATT.

Tks
08-15-2015, 08:11 PM
AT&T is too expensive anyway for us. They want an outrageous amount for a few gigs of data. I have to have unlimited data as I average 50-60 gigs per month. How anyone can only use 2 gigs per month on a smart phone is beyond me.

James m
08-15-2015, 08:24 PM
I heard they were installing spy software in computer products while they were being shipped. So there must be a few FedEx or UPS cooperation in there too. As for ATT I dumped them as soon as I could. Their selection of phones blew because they were touting the iPhone exclusive! Wow! That would cost more than my car payment at the time. I'm on Verizon now.

BucketBack
08-16-2015, 11:05 AM
I ported my ATT landline number over to Charter,who bought out Time-Warner. Charter has around 48% of the market now.

shootbrownelk
08-17-2015, 11:24 AM
AT&T is too expensive anyway for us. They want an outrageous amount for a few gigs of data. I have to have unlimited data as I average 50-60 gigs per month. How anyone can only use 2 gigs per month on a smart phone is beyond me.

Boy, am I computer/smart phone challenged....I thought gigs were what you used to catch frogs with!