PDA

View Full Version : Interesting video on the prophecies and prepping

DerBiermeister
08-25-2015, 08:39 AM
I am no expert on the bible, nor am I an "expert" on all things prepping.

This video is of course a sales job -- the guy is selling a product (seen at the end) but seems to be a reasonable price for what may be contained within it.

I would be interested in hearing from any of you on

A.) -- his take on the end times.

B.) -- the package he is selling

http://www.enddayssurvival.com/report/1/9/102264/16147685/

Inor
08-25-2015, 08:59 AM
I realize this is a puff piece. But the fact that it appears in a "mainstream" UK newspaper speaks volumes about where we are at as a society right now. A lot of folks just know something is not right with our culture and are starting to wake up.

In regard to end times prophesy, I do not think too much about it. Even if it comes to pass, there is not a thing I can do to prevent the discomfort. So I prefer to deal with challenges as they arise.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/if-internet-goes-down-half-6310887

Tks
08-25-2015, 02:07 PM
I got five minutes in and found part of it on YouTube, the electronic voice was ubber creepy but I instantly recognized the message.

This is something that has been going around for years. Shepard is a false name as is Alexander Cain (Cane?) who did this exact same concept a few years ago. There's been roughly a dozen "theology and archeology professors" who have magically come out with the exact same "theory" and coinciding books. Funny enough, there is usually a real professor with the same name at some real college with strikingly similar credentials.

The end of times: honestly, I could match what's written in the bibles "end of times" prophesies and match it to many times in history, Especially when you look at the history from a "living at the time" perspective. (anthropology/archeology was my minor in college)

I didn't get to the end to see the package "it" is selling. I'd be wary of buying anything from a site such as this. OK, not just wary but running away as quick as I could.

Dwight55
08-25-2015, 05:59 PM
Let me be the devil's advocate here, . . . or actually, maybe, . . . the angel's advocate.

While I deplore one person cabbaging onto someone else's message for their own financial prophet, . . . I do find the message up to the bid for the $37.00, . . . sort of believable.

I too am a "deep water" student of prophesy, . . . long since having been convinced that mystery Babylon is most likely the USA as no other nation meets the tests to become her among all the prophesies.

I disagree with his assumption of Obama and Putin being the kings of the south and north respectively, . . . believing those descriptions belong to Egypt/Libya/Ethiopia and Syria/Lebanon/Iraq/Iran, . . . respectively.

I full well have accepted the FACT that the USA will be absent from the final military exercises inflaming this world, . . . most likely by this chosen EMP strike.

Pandemics will grip and devastate the earthly populations as we know them, . . . scripturally, besides the wars, fully 1/4 of the population will succumb to the first wave in the fourth seal of Revelation 6. Later, 1 out of 3 will be taken out, . . . making a minimum of 3.5 billion deaths in something less than a year, . . . when the events begin to come to pass.

The resulting decay of flesh, . . . maggots, . . . buzzards, . . . and seas of swirling pools of bodily fluid contaminatination will not only revolt most people, but will present itself a wonderful petri dish like source of sicknesses, diseases, etc. to be spread to those few living souls.

Add to this the resultant death of almost all diabetics, blood pressure and heart patients, . . . and many others from lesser sicknesses, . . . the resultant world will just plain stink. At least for a while.

THEN, . . . and I'd really like everyone reading this to look it up, . . . read Revelation 7:1, . . . then go read Genesis 8:1. In Genesis, . . . long after the flood came, God finally got around to creating wind on the earth. There was none before that day, . . . period. In Revelation 7:1, . . . he tells the angels to stop the wind from ever blowing ever again any where at all upon the earth.

Play that scenario around in your head for about ten minutes, . . . and you will then not wonder why Israel began so many years ago to be the world leader in de-salting of Med Sea water.

Yeah, . . . the OP has a good question, . . . and the link has some benefit, . . . who knows, . . . $37 might be a good enough investment just to find some tips, tricks and hacks that might make surviving the EMP a fun exercise.

Anyway, . . . may God bless,
Dwight