PDA

View Full Version : Happy Shemitah OTP!

Inor
09-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Depending on which tin foil hatter web sites you look at, the Shemitah either starts or ends tomorrow. But whichever it is really does not matter since it is going to be really bad either way. The tragedies that are set to start befalling us on Monday vary depending on which web sites you visit. But the web sites do have a few things in common. Whatever happens because of Shemitah is going to be really really bad. And whatever happens is the fault of the Jews. The predicted destruction can basically be broken into 3 different scenarios:

1 - The U.S. Dollar is going to collapse on Monday and we will be overrun by a pack of cannibals.

2 - The U.S. is going to get into a nuclear war on Monday and we will be overrun by a pack of cannibals.

3 - A giant mechanical Barbara Streisand is going to destroy Toledo and we will be overrun by a pack of cannibals.

I figure Mrs Inor and I should be okay because I have always gotten along really well with Jews. Plus I really like Kosher food. So there is no reason that I can think of why the Jews would send Shemitah after us. So I think I am just going to stop by the deli tomorrow and pick up some cheese blintzes and strawberry jam and sit back and watch the destruction.

Happy Shemitah everyone! :tinfoil:

Old_SF_Guy
09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Why are the Jews gonna send a giant Barbara Streisand after me? That's f'ed up. I don't like her. I like kosher pickles but also like bacon. I don't care about Toledo...but fear a giant mean Jew feminist. Where do I complain?

MI.oldguy
09-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Nothing wrong with Jewish people,the Israelis have killed a lot of muslimes.

Txwheels
09-13-2015, 07:50 AM
It's always seemed rather stupid to me they would build their country, completely surrounded by millions of the enemy.
Don't care how you look at it or reason it, it's stupid.

hawgrider
09-13-2015, 08:34 AM
The sky is falling the sky is falling.:bullseye:

I got booze so I'll be ready.

BucketBack
09-13-2015, 09:17 AM
I thought the Cannibals broke up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2hxOEmXPrw

Sparkyprep
09-13-2015, 09:18 AM
It's always seemed rather stupid to me they would build their country, completely surrounded by millions of the enemy.
Don't care how you look at it or reason it, it's stupid.

The U.N. had a lot to do with it.

James m
09-13-2015, 09:50 AM
It's the holy land.

Sarge7402
09-13-2015, 01:07 PM
Remember folks you have until sundown to stock up on all of our last minute survival items. Don't let this chance slip away. Were having our giant end of the world sale and everything must go. Buy one we'll give you one. Buy two and we'll take one back and give it to you for free and keep the money.

And don't forget the ladies. For an event this special they can't just show up in their every day duds. We have all sizes, all shapes all colors and if not we know a guy that can make you a virtual set made to order just for that special someone in your life.

Course after tonight, or is it the Raptor , one or both of you might not still be around.

So come down to slick sarge's and spend like there'll be no tomorrow. Oh wait that's what's being forecast.

Heck just come down and we'll see just what the sale specials will be for tomorrow night

James m
09-13-2015, 02:09 PM
What didn't it happen? I didn't even follow it.

MI.oldguy
09-13-2015, 03:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z0GFRcFm-aY