PDA

View Full Version : Obama Signs Executive Order Approving Behavioral Propaganda Experiments on American

hawgrider
09-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Obama Signs Executive Order Approving Behavioral Propaganda Experiments on American Public

President Obama has just signed an executive order authorizing the federal government to conduct behavioral experiments on U.S. citizens. Federal agencies have been directed to hire behavioral scientists and psychologists to experiment, and find ways to manipulate the American public into doing exactly what the federal government wants them to do.

The Executive Order, Titled “Using Behavioral Science Insights to Better Serve the American People” can be viewed here on the White House Website.

In part it reads:
http://offgridsurvival.com/executiveorderbehavioralexperiments/

MI.oldguy
09-17-2015, 02:56 PM
that's screwed up.:shtf:

Deebo
09-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Correct wording

Infidel
09-17-2015, 05:06 PM
They needed to experiment? I thought they had it all figured out just give them free medical care, food, shelter and cellular phones. I don't think they need to do any experimenting.

-Infidel

Sasquatch
09-17-2015, 05:21 PM
They needed to experiment? I thought they had it all figured out just give them free medical care, food, shelter and cellular phones. I don't think they need to do any experimenting.

-Infidel

They already have that segment in their palm. These "experiments" will be used to gather up the rest of us that aren't on board. :behindsofa:

Inor
09-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Cass Sunstein is very evil man.

James m
09-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Mental health is the new American holocaust. I shit you not. They have the right, the unobstructed right to hold anyone for 72 hours in the 6th floor or a deprivation room, a white padded room with one way glass mirrors. Straight jacket needle's in your butt hold. No questions asked.

The kicker is that you guys fell for it with the gun conversation. Because everyone that shot up the place is on meds, its a mental health problem. No! The medication and the alleged treatment cause the problem, the gun doesn't cause the problem. I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Thanks.