PDA

View Full Version : Preparing Multiple Emergency Medical Kits

BucketBack
09-18-2015, 07:41 AM
From NRA-Personal defense network
http://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/nra/nraa2354vs-preparing-multiple-emergency-medical-kits/?utm_source=nra&utm_medium=email&utm_term=video2&utm_content=pdn-vid-2&utm_campaign=nrapdnseptember15&vscid=nraa2354VS

hawgrider
09-18-2015, 07:48 AM
I like the personal defense network when I had a dish. Now on free TV I dont see it much anymore. The Michigan Trainer as I call him Steve Fisher hates this guy. Steve used to work for magpul but has since severed ties with them I believe not sure though because I dont follow the pied piper of gun trainers in Mi. The multiple kits idea is a good one! Thanks for the post.

Hey ya prick I made a birthday thread for you and you never hit it. So how old is the old fart now LMAO!

BucketBack
09-18-2015, 07:59 AM
I like the personal defense network when I had a dish. Now on free TV I dont see it much anymore. The Michigan Trainer as I call him Steve Fisher hates this guy. Steve used to work for magpul but has since severed ties with them I believe not sure though because I dont follow the pied piper of gun trainers in Mi. The multiple kits idea is a good one! Thanks for the post.

Hey ya prick I made a birthday thread for you and you never hit it. So how old is the old fart now LMAO!

Five Seven

hawgrider
09-18-2015, 08:32 AM
Five SevenYou are my elder by 1.5 to 2 years.

BucketBack
09-18-2015, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=hawgrider;37379]You are my elder by 1.5 to 2 years.[/QUOTE

So either you can't count or don't know your real BDay???

MI.oldguy
09-18-2015, 09:53 AM
You young bastids.

hawgrider
09-18-2015, 11:17 AM
So either you can't count or don't know your real BDay???Yeah that ! in fact I quit counting birthdays a few years back. Hell I might still be 39 or was it 29 Jack Benny ?

Inor
09-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Yeah that ! in fact I quit counting birthdays a few years back. Hell I might still be 39 or was it 29 Jack Benny ?

I am surprised, at your advanced age, that you still understand things like numbers... :biglaugh:

Montana Rancher
09-21-2015, 11:25 PM
From NRA-Personal defense network
http://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/nra/nraa2354vs-preparing-multiple-emergency-medical-kits/?utm_source=nra&utm_medium=email&utm_term=video2&utm_content=pdn-vid-2&utm_campaign=nrapdnseptember15&vscid=nraa2354VS

A good post, I have recently been thinking a GSW will probably be fatal SHTF but it never hurts to be prepared.

P.S. don't pay attention to the moronic replies besides mine, it saddens me that they mock rather than add to the content.

BucketBack
09-22-2015, 07:25 AM
A good post, I have recently been thinking a GSW will probably be fatal SHTF but it never hurts to be prepared.

P.S. don't pay attention to the moronic replies besides mine, it saddens me that they mock rather than add to the content.

One has to know their limitations and do what can be done best

Slippy
09-22-2015, 09:10 AM

That's what I was going to say^^^^

Montana Rancher
10-06-2015, 11:28 PM
I have clicked back and forth over this post and really don't understand where it is going.

If there is a point I haven't made then state it here so I can respond to it.

Thanks.

P.S. I will be hunting Antelope for about a week so don't expect a rapid response.

Rancher