PDA

View Full Version : late to the party

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Hello,

I guess I'm late to the party but I did bring sipping whisky and bacon. No brownies for me Auntie thanks anyway.

For those of you that do not know me. I'm from the southeast and travel for work. Some would call me a red neck.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Howdy pull up a chair and set a spell. Enjoy the freedom here.

Sparkyprep
09-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Welcome from Florida.

MI.oldguy
09-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Welcome from upper Michigan.

Arklatex
09-28-2015, 09:29 AM
Howdy from Texas

Inor
09-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Hello from Minnesota.

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Hello to you Inor. I look forward to reading your post again.

James m
09-28-2015, 11:41 AM
OK new guy buys the beer.

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Nope, only brown water shall flow from any tap I turn.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 11:57 AM
OK new guy buys the beer.Man up he said he brought whiskey and he brought bacon too.

Bet he brought the bacon for a bait pile to see if the ever illusive Inors show up.

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 12:09 PM
It worked too. Now to see if the whisky will draw out Slippy.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 12:32 PM
It worked too. Now to see if the whisky will draw out Slippy.You'll need bourbon for Slippy.

He is here though.

Inor
09-28-2015, 02:01 PM
You'll need bourbon for Slippy.

He is here though.

Maybe it's your old buddy Sock Puppet Hawg! HAHAHAHA!!! :biglaugh:

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Sipping whisky is good old American made bourbon in my book. I prefer 1792 but with the new pimped out bottle I may be looking for a new brand. I dident think SecretPrepper would be the best name here and SP was to short. I could have gone with Old SP but I just ain't that old. Oh well another forum another crappy name.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Maybe it's your old buddy Sock Puppet Hawg! HAHAHAHA!!! :biglaugh:Now that would be hilarious. Fill in the dots.... thats funny right there!

OSFG
09-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Someone say Whiskey??? ahh sock puppet....hell beverages and entertainment all in one post??? damn things are looking up!!!! Welcome from...ahh...I think Virginia Beach but mainly North Cack-a-lac as the spoda's speak.

TJC44
09-28-2015, 06:49 PM
First off, Welcome S.P.
(too hard to count the number of periods)

At first I was thinking Sparky, (Naaah!)
SockPuppet? Possible.
Better start convincing some people here, S.P., unless someone can vouch for him.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 06:59 PM
First off, Welcome S.P.

SockPuppet? Possible.
Better start convincing some people here, S.P., unless someone can vouch for him.If you connect the dots I come up with secretprepper.

Besides Sockpuppet would go for my throat right out of the gate.:cool:

Sparkyprep
09-28-2015, 07:30 PM
First off, Welcome S.P.

SockPuppet? Possible.
Better start convincing some people here, S.P., unless someone can vouch for him.

Why would I create a second account? Lol.

Deebo
09-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Not a secret anymore.
Welcome.

Inor
09-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Sipping whisky is good old American made bourbon in my book. I prefer 1792 but with the new pimped out bottle I may be looking for a new brand. I dident think SecretPrepper would be the best name here and SP was to short. I could have gone with Old SP but I just ain't that old. Oh well another forum another crappy name.

That's funny! I was thinking you were pulling a Fred and I was about to compliment you on thinking to proxy a public server in the KC area! (Most guys would not think of that.) HAHAHAHA!!!!

OSFG
09-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Well I made a silly song...but decided to omit it

Slippy
09-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey S...P...!

S.....P......
09-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. To be honest I started on the brown water without you and am to deep into it now to post responsibly. That is relive, as some would say I can't post responsibly sober. To give you a hint I just put the younger kid to sleep and had the older ones moaning with a lecture on quality blades and a proper edge.

Call me what you want, like I have a say in it. I will refer to myselfe as SP and the wife as Mrs SP.

For anyone wondering if im the real SP just ask Deebo about "beet in yourkinfolks head with a pipe". Also I owe Slippy some wood splitting for whisky and stories (I do intended to pay up some day).

OSFG
09-29-2015, 04:16 AM
Well SP...so far I like your posts....but there is more you havent said than said so I watch carefully to determine when I count you as friend...such as many here are. Keep talking...the more I learn the better...Im like a dog that way...I may lick your hand...but is that to get a taste or to give a sign?

RWalls
09-29-2015, 09:39 PM
sipping whisky and bacon. Some would call me a red neck.

Well, you ok in my book! But that dont' really mean a damn thing anyway cuz Hawg, Slippy, OSFG and Inor run this asylum. Welcome from GA.

rice paddy daddy
09-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Welcome from the piney woods.

hawgrider
09-30-2015, 09:57 AM
Well, you ok in my book! But that dont' really mean a damn thing anyway cuz
Hawg, Slippy, OSFG and Inor run this asylum. Welcome from GA.:bigboss:

Its a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

S.....P......
09-30-2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome from the piney woods.

You don't here people here in KC say "piney woods" heck you don't even hear them say woods. They say the forest. Makes me a little home sick. It has been almost a year since I've been home. The yard dogs might bite me at this point. The house is still for sale and work on the new place is about as far as it is going to get until we sell.

OSFG
09-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, you ok in my book! But that dont' really mean a damn thing anyway cuz Hawg, Slippy, OSFG and Inor run this asylum. Welcome from GA.

I dont run anything...I'm an instigator...I force issues and cause chaos....Hell I aint even a paid member cause I don't do pay pal or use online payment BS...I'm a guest like all the others...but also an honest asshole.

Deebo
09-30-2015, 10:24 PM
I like you. Anybody that knows me, knows I'm easy to love, or easy to hate.
And yep, I see the misspelled quote, gotta love those Brown families, raising such an honest angel.
Well, S.p. welcome to the kool kids hangout.

OSFG
10-01-2015, 06:30 AM
I like you. Anybody that knows me, knows I'm easy to love, or easy to hate.
And yep, I see the misspelled quote, gotta love those Brown families, raising such an honest angel.
Well, S.p. welcome to the kool kids hangout.

I dont know how anyone could dislike Deebo... He's like the soft blanket we all love to wrap up in....secure and warm...me?..I'm that damn wool blanket....it'l keep you warm...but your gonna scratch the hell out of yourself....and stay up all night.