PDA

View Full Version : I Am Fed Up With Modern America, I Am a Crusty Old Buzzard To Boot!

Mister Mills
09-28-2015, 01:39 PM
And I ain't gonna take it anymore, this nation turned me into a crabby old bastard. How, you ask? How about when I go to the library and there are always a pack of half-raised morons there?
The run the gamut from 2 years 70 years old, just stupid, ill mannered mutts. How about when I walk the sidewalks and there are the half-wits trying to run me over?

Am I the only one that feels this way? I don't think so! Otherwise I am normal, and I like to make friends. So, I do it on forums, they are my pressure valve.

Inor
09-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Sounds like you will fit right in here Mr Mills. Welcome

Arklatex
09-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Howdy from east Texas.

Sparkyprep
09-28-2015, 03:08 PM
Welcome to you.

James m
09-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Welcome, new guy buys the beer.

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Rotflmao great first post.:biglaugh:

OSFG
09-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Rotflmao great first post.:biglaugh:

Im with Hawg on this one.... Mr. Mills... as I'm walking towards the boisterous youth...I tend to make myself as wide as possible by spreading my arms out....yelling to my self about...."Damn it I'm gonna kill the little bastards after I make em watch me slap there daddies into beating their mama's....I'm not gonna take it damnit...one more time...ONE MORE DAMN TIME....NOT YET OSFG...Wait.....NO!!! RIGHT NOW DAMN IT.

That gets me through most any encounter ...or I just stop and look at em like I'm scared...then start laughing....saying.."hehehehe OK then Satan...let go some rounds you bitch...and then run at em...fast!"

hawgrider
09-28-2015, 06:24 PM
Im with Hawg on this one.... Mr. Mills... as I'm walking towards the boisterous youth...I tend to make myself as wide as possible by spreading my arms out....yelling to my self about...."Damn it I'm gonna kill the little bastards after I make em watch me slap there daddies into beating their mama's....I'm not gonna take it damnit...one more time...ONE MORE DAMN TIME....NOT YET OSFG...Wait.....NO!!! RIGHT NOW DAMN IT.

That gets me through most any encounter ...or I just stop and look at em like I'm scared...then start laughing....saying.."hehehehe OK then Satan...let go some rounds you bitch...and then run at em...fast!"
So do you think he will fit in ?:)

OSFG
09-28-2015, 06:29 PM
So do you think he will fit in ?:)

He's 2 for 2 in my book...we will see... I like what he's said so far.....proof is in the pudding...and time will tell....Post More Mr. Mills Lets talk about Republicans so I can piss of some more folks....LOL

OSFG
09-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Damn...this thread is starting to bring me back to the lyrical OSFG days...makes me wanna rap about it though...don't know why....I hope he posts some more.....to the windowwww....to the walllll!

TJC44
09-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Welcome Mr. Mills. Helluva way to introduce yourself.

TJC

Sarge7402
09-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Welcome old timer. Sit back relax that your shoes off. Hold that last one might not be such a hot idea,

RWalls
09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Glad you are here.

Baglady
09-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Welcome aboard.

Deebo
09-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello sir. Glad to have your old arse here.

rice paddy daddy
09-29-2015, 02:51 PM
Welcome Mr Mills.

RWalls
09-29-2015, 09:37 PM
And I ain't gonna take it anymore,

Twisted sister?

Sasquatch
09-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Take the "Am I a Crusty Old Buzzard" test.

1. Have you ever yelled at anyone to "get of my lawn"?

2. Have you ever used the phrase "back in my day"?

3. Have you ever referred to others as "those people"?

4. As a child did you walk to school in the snow, uphill both ways carrying the bus and you were happy about it?

If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions you are indeed a crusty old buzzard.

Inor
09-30-2015, 11:25 AM
take the "am i a crusty old buzzard" test.

4. As a child did you walk to school in the snow, uphill both ways carrying the bus and you were happy about it?

If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions you are indeed a crusty old buzzard.

4/4!!! Woo hoo!

hawgrider
09-30-2015, 11:27 AM
Take the "Am I a Crusty Old Buzzard" test.

If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions you are indeed a crusty old buzzard.Story of my life right there !

Mister Mills
09-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Twisted sister?
It's not Twisted Sister, it is a quote from the movie Network. But the song is good too.

hawgrider
09-30-2015, 12:12 PM
It's not Twisted Sister, it is a quote from the movie Network. But the song is good too.Glad you came back thought maybe you were a one hit wonder.

Don't be a scaredy cat jump right in and set the place on fire.:biglaugh:

OSFG
09-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Damn I was hoping for a pro gay marriage member to show up...I need someone to fight with....damn....were are the libtard folks? maybe we should advertise on the rainbow coalition pages or something...Yo...sup my nigga??? beat a bi bitch today?? damn...

signed,
Pimp daddy d

to da window...to da wall.