PDA

View Full Version : Federal Government Develops App to Monitor your Behavior

hawgrider
09-29-2015, 05:21 AM
http://offgridsurvival.com/wp-content/themes/church_10/images/2015/09/propaganda.jpg

Earlier this month, President Obama signed an executive order approving the use of behavioral experiments on the American public. The order directed federal agencies to hire behavioral scientists to design programs that will allow the government to manipulate the way the public feels about public policy and legislation.

Part of that Executive Order Reads:
http://offgridsurvival.com/federalgovernmentbehaviormonitoring/

Inor
09-29-2015, 05:33 AM
Ummm, yeah. One of the easiest steps you can take to limit the government tracking you is to leave your damn cell phone at home. Do not just turn it off, but leave it at home. When you carry a cell phone, you are a dog on a leash whether it is turned on or off.

hawgrider
09-29-2015, 05:36 AM
Inor does it help to turn off The GPS? Although you cant turn off the 911 GPS at least that I know of.

Inor
09-29-2015, 05:43 AM
Minimally, but not really. If you have it with you, you can be tracked. That being said, carry it sometimes when you want to be tracked to help build the narrative. Otherwise leave it behind. For example, when I travel I rarely carry it with me when I go to supper. But I always have it when I go to work.

Arklatex
09-29-2015, 07:27 AM
It's strange and a little creepy that there is an army of folks who get paid to see what I do on a day to day basis. They must be really bored! Reminds me of the Truman show.

James m
09-29-2015, 07:15 PM
I think it's more like a computer log.

Sasquatch
09-30-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm guessing my life is a little too boring for the gov. to follow. If I ever decide to knock off a bank or do something exciting I'll be sure to leave my phone at home.

OSFG
09-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Inor does it help to turn off The GPS? Although you cant turn off the 911 GPS at least that I know of.

Simply put each and every cell phone tower or panel has a uniq Cell Id and once your phone connects to it is recorded as well as the timing advance you are on which is a measurable distance. it also reports other towers it sees so in effect using Boolean algebraic like algorithms they can locate you to sub 100 meter distances...even without GPS.... the best thing you can do is get a pager which works off of location area codes and will only localize you to quadrants of a city...for best results...keep your phone off with battery removed until you need it. If you stay connected...you are at risk....

I have said nothing that is not available from the 3GPP industry or indicative of federal capabilities..I simply have provided common knowledge transference of common information