PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know These 10 Winter Predictors Found in Nature?

hawgrider
10-14-2015, 08:14 AM
If you know these winter predictors, you are ahead of the curve.

Unfortunately, winter is right around the corner. Winter weather forecasters can be pretty hit-or-miss when it comes to predicting how bad or how decent the coming winter will be. Nature, however,
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/know-10-winter-predictors-found-nature-pics/

James m
10-14-2015, 04:01 PM
I want to know what the heck a black squirrel means??

hawgrider
10-14-2015, 05:03 PM
I want to know what the heck a black squirrel means??Thats easy. The neighborhood is going to hell.

Lord Im sorry for that right there please feed the starving kids in New Guinea.

James m
10-14-2015, 05:04 PM
I knew you were going to say that!!

James m
10-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Don't say anything but I'm pretty sure the bears around here are Rap artists.

James m
10-14-2015, 05:23 PM
What do you call a Rap Artist who failed ART classes.

Easy: Adolf Hitler.

OSFG
10-14-2015, 09:41 PM
So the prevailing idea is animals possess some sense of ESP of the future? And we are supposed to shoot kill and eat these beings that have an inordinate understanding of the future? No...maybe I will instead shoot , kill and eat a bum who is a dregg on society who cant see his addiction will lead to homelessness and a strain on our economy....with me over coming my disgust with the taste of dipshit failure....

Here is to seasoning from New Orleans...a taste of Bum ala Oyster bay

Dumb ass premise with a dumb-ass response...

Inor
10-14-2015, 09:53 PM
So the prevailing idea is animals possess some sense of ESP of the future? And we are supposed to shoot kill and eat these beings that have an inordinate understanding of the future? No...maybe I will instead shoot , kill and eat a bum who is a dregg on society who cant see his addiction will lead to homelessness and a strain on our economy....with me over coming my disgust with the taste of dipshit failure....

Dumb ass premise with a dumb-ass response...

No, you have it all wrong. We kill and eat the ESP animals so we can get their ESP and determine the weather for ourselves.

It is kinda like the Chinamen that eat tiger peckers to increase their virility. (Yeah I know, stupid Chinamen! Don't they know there are not very many tigers around? So obviously tigers are not really that virile. Maybe they should be eating more rat peckers.)

hawgrider
10-15-2015, 04:18 AM

Dumb ass premise with a dumb-ass response...Well then.... so much for folklore. You ruined it for me I was just going to watch Dr Doo Little again to get back in touch with the animals. Thanks a lot.

shootbrownelk
10-15-2015, 07:43 AM
I want to know what the heck a black squirrel means??

I think that was Freddie Gray's nickname.

Sasquatch
10-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Well then.... so much for folklore. You ruined it for me I was just going to watch Dr Doo Little again to get back in touch with the animals. Thanks a lot.
You can love the animals, you just can't LOVE the animals.

TJC44
10-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Hey, I'll admit it...I'm a member of PETA...

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals