Baglady
11-19-2015, 01:01 PM

We separated them 2 weeks ago.

hawgrider
11-19-2015, 01:45 PM
How many roosters did ya end up with?

Baglady
11-19-2015, 08:47 PM
How many roosters did ya end up with?Hey Hawg. We ended up with 3 of the Leghorn roosters, and 2 of the Buffs.
They gave us an extra Leghorn, and one of the Buffs died at about 3 weeks old. So, we still have 16 chickens altogether.
We're enjoying the laid back Buffs. My Hubby has made one of the those roosters a pet. I mostly enjoy "Bird Watching" as opposed to bird handling.
Now I need to go catch up on your Hen Thread.

hawgrider
11-20-2015, 06:56 AM
Hey Hawg. We ended up with 3 of the Leghorn roosters, and 2 of the Buffs.
They gave us an extra Leghorn, and one of the Buffs died at about 3 weeks old. So, we still have 16 chickens altogether.
We're enjoying the laid back Buffs. My Hubby has made one of the those roosters a pet. I mostly enjoy "Bird Watching" as opposed to bird handling.
Now I need to go catch up on your Hen Thread.Watching the chickens is funny they are quite entertaining when we first started with them we would sit out back watching them chase bugs and such what a hoot!

Baglady
11-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Watching the chickens is funny they are quite entertaining when we first started with them we would sit out back watching them chase bugs and such what a hoot!
We agree! The Leghorn roosters have begun to crow.