PDA

View Full Version : Preparing and the Storage of Beeswax

hawgrider
12-15-2015, 09:28 AM
Preparing and the Storage of Beeswax
This insightful look into preparing and the storage of beeswax will help beekeepers rendering beeswax into a useful blocks.
Many people may not know that honey is not the only useful thing that comes from the result of bees and the plant pollination process carried out by millions of bees within a colony. At the heart of each colony of bees is the queen and thousands of worker bees who create elaborate structures called honeycombs,the honeycombs are designed to store honey, pollen and of course the larvae deposited by the queen.
Beeswax has a number of uses these days including a variety of crafts like candle making, skin soothing salves, medicinal aromatic scents and a numerous types of cosmetics use beeswax as a base. This is just a small sample of the many uses people have found for beeswax in their daily lives. It is used by commercial and private cheese makers as a casing during the aging process. Beeswax is also used as a lubricant by craftsman in a number trades.
http://thehomesteadsurvival.com/preparing-and-the-storage-of-beeswax/

Dwight55
12-15-2015, 02:02 PM
I wish everything else was as easy to prep and store as is beeswax...............

May God bless,
Dwight

Inor
12-15-2015, 02:12 PM
I wish everything else was as easy to prep and store as is beeswax...............

May God bless,
Dwight

Green coffee beans are as easy as beeswax. :biglaugh:

hawgrider
12-15-2015, 02:54 PM

May God bless,
DwightOh yeah thats right you keep some bees.