PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why The Mega Banks Are Promoting A Cashless Society

hawgrider
02-11-2016, 01:12 PM
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cash-ban.jpg

In case you haven’t noticed, the mega banks are promoting a cashless society. For those of you who may say, “Who cares?” “I already only use debit cards, credit cards, and online banking for 99% of my transactions – so what does it matter?”…

Here’s why it matters:
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events-economics-politics/this-is-why-the-mega-banks-are-promoting-a-cashless-society/

Inor
02-11-2016, 03:37 PM
If they do eventually decide to do away with greenbacks, we will be left having to trade in gold and silver. In other words, we will have to resort to REAL MONEY. These pricks are doing everything in their power to push us into full-on revolt. Oh well... Bring it!

Dwight55
02-11-2016, 04:21 PM
I heard a rumor that they've got 6 out of the required 7 trumpets already made and delivered up in heaven.

May just be a rumor, . . . who knows?

May God bless,
Dwight

hawgrider
02-11-2016, 04:43 PM
I refuse to use the debit card I'm forced to have because my pay check is mandatory direct deposit. I don't use gas cards. Only use a credit card to reserve motel order online. People look at me weird when Im the only one in line that pays with cash.

Gambit
02-11-2016, 05:51 PM
I have to carry a bank card with a limit just incase of stolen or lost and the wife dose the bank stuff to keep track , because I have a dyslexia with numbers and words but its the numbers that reallt f##s with me on so many levels , A few times I can sadly say I have giving 4 dollar in 1's to a cashier for $1.50 pepsi or coke , I been lucky and they "Sir your change" and give me my 2 dollars and correct change back and I have done it with larger amount of cash and still got lucky to not get a buttclown.
I do try to keep cash on me but not much and I hardly ever use it but get gas or my little girls school stuff field trips and what not's.
I am pretty much the banksters wet dream :kickinballs:

hawgrider
02-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Most cashiers these days couldn't count your change back to you if they tried. The register does all the math these days.

TJC44
02-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Most cashiers these days couldn't count your change back to you if they tried. The register does all the math these days.

Hell, the registers even dispense the coin for them.

Prepared One
02-17-2016, 06:23 AM

Funny, ran into that issue the other day. Her machine just went dead when getting my change after she rang it up and she was lost. Kept looking at me, then the cash register, then the twenty in her hand. She had no clue. I had to explain how to count back change. Something that most of us learned when we were what? 6. When the machines go down they are in a world of hurt.

hawgrider
02-17-2016, 06:34 AM
Funny, ran into that issue the other day. Her machine just went dead when getting my change after she rang it up and she was lost. Kept looking at me, then the cash register, then the twenty in her hand. She had no clue. I had to explain how to count back change. Something that most of us learned when we were what? 6. When the machines go down they are in a world of hurt.Pathetic isn't it.

Inor
02-17-2016, 06:43 AM
Funny, ran into that issue the other day. Her machine just went dead when getting my change after she rang it up and she was lost. Kept looking at me, then the cash register, then the twenty in her hand. She had no clue. I had to explain how to count back change. Something that most of us learned when we were what? 6. When the machines go down they are in a world of hurt.

I had a cashier at Home Depot fired because of that. I was purchasing a few hundred dollars worth of stuff for a remodeling project. I paid for it in cash. While I was counting out $20s to the cashier, he was picking them up. He tried to go light on me for $100. It ended up that I had to call the store manager over and count the little prick's drawer. Then I laughed as the bastard was fired. I have not been back to a Home Depot since.

hawgrider
02-17-2016, 06:55 AM
I had a cashier at Home Depot fired because of that. I was purchasing a few hundred dollars worth of stuff for a remodeling project. I paid for it in cash. While I was counting out $20s to the cashier, he was picking them up. He tried to go light on me for $100. It ended up that I had to call the store manager over and count the little prick's drawer. Then I laughed as the bastard was fired. I have not been back to a Home Depot since.Homo depot boycott for me for years now! Lowes only right now.

Inor
02-17-2016, 07:13 AM
Homo depot boycott for me for years now! Lowes only right now.

I do not have a Lowes near me. So now I either go to a local family owned lumber yard or Menards or Fleet-Farm.

Prepared One
02-18-2016, 05:15 AM
I do not have a Lowes near me. So now I either go to a local family owned lumber yard or Menards or Fleet-Farm.

Typically here in Houston, they build Lowe's and Home Depot right next to each other. I go to Lowe's mostly. In fact, I have valet parking. :D

Baglady
02-18-2016, 09:17 AM
We don't use plastic anything. Never have, never will. Anything we have to order, we buy a $ Order.
It bugs the hell out of me for cashiers to just hand you your change. None of them count back your change, even
tho the register did the math for them.
Most of the time we will count it to ourselves right in front of them. :biglaugh: