PDA

View Full Version : Was Scalia Murdered?

hawgrider
02-23-2016, 06:39 AM
I’m just asking the question, and presenting the topic here for your discussion. Put aside your normalcy bias and think about it (because this kind of thing does happen, and has happened before). It’s naive to think these types of activities don’t happen at the high levels of power.

Conspiracy theories (but are they?) are swirling around the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police recently said, “As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia.” MANY OTHERS (well known people) have said the same thing.

(Scalia was quickly moved to the funeral parlor where he was immediately embalmed.)
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events-economics-politics/was-scalia-murdered/

BucketBack
02-23-2016, 08:03 AM
Some of the comments are spot on, some are disgraceful, but may have some truth in them also.

Dwight55
02-23-2016, 08:40 AM
When hell freezes solid with ice 12 inches thick, . . . and the devil is handing out ice skates and ice cream cones, . . . I'll believe he died of natural causes.

Until then, . . . well, . . . there is this muslim rag head on the SCOTUS now, . . .

He could not have gotten there any other way.

May God bless,
Dwight

DerBiermeister
02-23-2016, 08:58 AM
The moment I learned of his death, I started suspecting foul play. I guess I've read too many books and watched too many movies like The Pelican Brief, but the stakes are SO HIGH with Scalia's position (and his decisions) that .... IMHO .... I would be surprised if it really was natural causes. For a couple of years now, I have been posting on forums that the four conservative justices should "watch their backs" because they simply are too vulnerable to the power brokers.

Remember .. we live in the age of Vince Foster.

hawgrider
02-23-2016, 09:03 AM
It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that this one is foul play!

hawgrider
02-23-2016, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRutwOF0T48

DerBiermeister
02-23-2016, 11:53 AM
When I think of what I want to say after watching that prick -- I would be considered a flaming racist. So -- just put your thinking cap on, and you can probably guess at my words.

Gunn
06-15-2016, 08:08 PM
I was under the impression that Texas law states if there is no physician in attendance at the time of death, there will be an autopsy. Maybe I am wrong.