PDA

View Full Version : There's just no excuse!!!!!

Sarge7402
03-13-2016, 12:32 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/11/white-house-slams-violence-at-trump-rallies/

This from the same folks that thought it was ok for Black lives matter folks to destroy asian markets in Ferguson and Baltimore:stirpot::stirpot:

Arklatex
03-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Double standards are ok if you're a liberal. "Just give them space to destroy" says the mayor of bodymore... Call trump and his supporters thugs when they deal with protesters... I hate double standards and I don't care for trump but this is ridiculous.

hawgrider
03-13-2016, 12:47 PM
Cracks me up how media and the establishment try to pick the Trumpster apart on everything. Which to me means they are absolutely terrified of him. GOOD! I hope to poop their shorts!

Arklatex
03-13-2016, 12:51 PM
I heard this rumor that trump really likes cock sauce... He eats it all the time...

hawgrider
03-13-2016, 01:02 PM
I heard this rumor that trump really likes cock sauce... He eats it all the time...

Hahaha thats funny!

I dont want you guys to think I dont know about the dangers of trump because... I am aware of those dangers.
But I love how all the politics as usual is doing everything they can to keep him out of the game!
And that I like!!!!

Inor
03-13-2016, 01:04 PM
If the White House does not like the violence at the Trump events, maybe they should call off their people. As I understand it, it is the liberal morons from Black Lives Matter that are doing all this violence at his events.

I am not a fan of Trump, but he gets a big Inor Atta Boy for having these morons punched in the face, and that includes the reporters.

Slippy
03-13-2016, 01:09 PM
If the White House does not like the violence at the Trump events, maybe they should call off their people. As I understand it, it is the liberal morons from Black Lives Matter that are doing all this violence at his events.

I am not a fan of Trump, but he gets a big Inor Atta Boy for having these morons punched in the face, and that includes the reporters.

I'm right there with you brother!

First, **** josh earnest. Second, Glenn Beck and theBlaze hates Trump with a passion. I find it boorish that Beck can be such a punk ass punk some time.

Third, **** the current WhiteHouse Cocksauce lickers.

That is all.

BucketBack
03-13-2016, 01:37 PM
an attempted physical attack on Donald Trump took place earlier today in Dayton Ohio –

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/12/breaking-trump-ohio-attacker-tommy-dimassimo-connected-to-isis-suspect-featured-in-isis-propaganda-videos-2015/

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/thomas-tom-tommy-dimassimo-donald-trump-rally-rush-stage-secret-service-protester-twitter-younglionking7-photos-video/

Baglady
03-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Funny how none of the protesters could verbalize WHY they were protesting!

Gambit
03-14-2016, 04:46 AM
I would love to have a chit chat with some of these fools and tape their mouths shut so they are forced to listen because if you don't they just keep yelling blacklivesmatter over and over ya'll get the point.
I bet we can make this into a gameshow some how

Sarge7402
03-14-2016, 04:54 AM
I don't believe the left and the establishment right have caught on that the bulk of americans have had enough of their bull crap and we're not gonna take it anymore.

Sasquatch
03-14-2016, 11:30 AM
I got in an argument with some pinheads on another board that were clutching their pearls because of the violence at Trump rallies. "People are getting punched and attacked!" I said "and your point is?"

Sarge7402
03-14-2016, 12:21 PM
Kind of beats being shot and hung! Which is way too good for the goof ball in charge (BHO)

Deebo
03-14-2016, 01:41 PM
All the time and effort could have been spent on a job.....wait, how dumb of me.

shootbrownelk
03-14-2016, 03:26 PM
What the hell? All that violence and not one instance of LOOTING? What the hell is happening to the BLM movement? No fires and no destruction of private property? The boys be slipping.....That's NOT how we roll in the 'hood. Free bricks all around!

Gambit
03-14-2016, 03:28 PM
deebo's post made me think of job applications for some reason