PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis the false prophet of Revelation

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 04:19 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160313/2164c7b7e80ea3e54a0d0137f4139cd0.jpg

A new video has just been released in which Pope Francis very clearly expresses his belief that all of the major religions are different paths to the same God.

http://www.infowars.com/one-world-religion-pope-francis-says-all-major-religions-are-meeting-god-in-different-ways/

hawgrider
03-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Personally I have a little problem with "Religion"

I do not have a problem with the word of God.

BucketBack
03-13-2016, 05:10 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160313/2164c7b7e80ea3e54a0d0137f4139cd0.jpg

A new video has just been released in which Pope Francis very clearly expresses his belief that all of the major religions are different paths to the same God.

http://www.infowars.com/one-world-religion-pope-francis-says-all-major-religions-are-meeting-god-in-different-ways/
Took folks long enough to figure that out. I'm a hypocrite since I usher at Catholic Mass. ( I take Mom there, and they axed me to help out. Being cordial I said OK,but I can't wait to get the eff out)

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Sarge7402
03-13-2016, 06:57 PM
First folks have been calling for the beast to come for generations. Hasn't come yet, what makes us think it will happen in our lifetimes.

If it does and you think you've been good don't prep sit back and wait to be raptured away.

Remember the folks that wrote the words you find in the bible are only those t hat were approved by the "church" and not all the writings of the apostles.

Also their words are no better nor worse than their translator since few of our bibles are written in Hebrew.

But hey they're not bad moral stories.

Dwight55
03-13-2016, 07:51 PM
First folks have been calling for the beast to come for generations. Hasn't come yet, what makes us think it will happen in our lifetimes.

If it does and you think you've been good don't prep sit back and wait to be raptured away.

Remember the folks that wrote the words you find in the bible are only those t hat were approved by the "church" and not all the writings of the apostles.

Also their words are no better nor worse than their translator since few of our bibles are written in Hebrew.

No !

First, . . . until 1948 it was not possible for the book of Revelation to even begin to be fulfilled, . . . there needed to be one piece of the puzzle, . . . a nation called Israel.

That has now come to pass.

Second, . . . even today, the book of Revelation cannot be fulfilled, . . . there is no temple to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation chapter 11. When that is finished, . . . uhhh, . . . nothing to stop it from happening.

Third, . . . don't believe in that silly "pre-trib" rapture scenario, . . . there is not one single verse in the Bible that says that happens. OTOH, . . . 1st Corinthians, 1st Thessalonians, and Revelation all put it occurring at the last trumpet, . . . and in fact, . . . the bad guys go first, . . . leaving the few remaining alive Christians to look up and be changed.

Don't believe me??? Read the book.

May God bless,
Dwight

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 08:01 PM

Since you brought up a few different things

It may or may not come in our lifetime, but I would say that there seems to be an obvious attempt to create the one world government and religion mentioned in Revelation. And I would say that the possibility of the powers at be accomplishing it are highly likely

As far as the rapture is concerned, I'm also not entirely certain that it will happen before the tribulation period anyway. Could be at the end also

I presume you're referring to gnostic gospels that were written a couple hundred years later and merely include the names of apostles. Pretty easy to cross those off the list

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew while the new was in Greek. I don't know how that makes the words better or worse but if that's what you'd like to conclude then have at it

I wouldn't reduce the word of God to good moral stories however as they contain a bit more substance than that

Inor
03-13-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't have enough time invested in studying Revelation to know if the Pope is the false prophet mentioned in it. I do know this Pope is a commie, and thus is evil. But the difference between commie evil and false prophet evil is just a matter of degrees. Saying the Pope is okay because he is less evil as a commie than the full-out evil of the false prophet just ain't gonna happen in the Inor house.

Pope: if you show your face at Club Inor, I'm gonna punch you in the head while Mrs Inor kicks you in your child-raping-commie nads.

hawgrider
03-13-2016, 08:30 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/hawgrider97/stuff/2015-06-18-19-24-55-1283269031_zpskqwf6ocd.jpeg (http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/hawgrider97/media/stuff/2015-06-18-19-24-55-1283269031_zpskqwf6ocd.jpeg.html)

BucketBack
03-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Since you brought up a few different things

It may or may not come in our lifetime, but I would say that there seems to be an obvious attempt to create the one world government and religion mentioned in Revelation. And I would say that the possibility of the powers at be accomplishing it are highly likely

As far as the rapture is concerned, I'm also not entirely certain that it will happen before the tribulation period anyway. Could be at the end also

I presume you're referring to gnostic gospels that were written a couple hundred years later and merely include the names of apostles. Pretty easy to cross those off the list

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew while the new was in Greek. I don't know how that makes the words better or worse but if that's what you'd like to conclude then have at it

I wouldn't reduce the word of God to good moral stories however as they contain a bit more substance than that
I think the Strongman will reappear shortly

Arklatex
03-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Pope: if you show your face at Club Inor, I'm gonna punch you in the head while Mrs Inor kicks you in your child-raping-commie nads.

I didn't know the pope was a child rapist. Got any proof?

I do know he has commie tendencies that I don't like.

BucketBack
03-13-2016, 09:03 PM
Well, since he portrays himself as GOD of this Earth, he shall be responsible for all his minions behavior.

He is the only one that can interpret prophecy also. Justa ask him.

Sarge7402
03-13-2016, 09:13 PM
Folks these are books written by mere mortals. No different than homer's illiad or steinbecks the grapes of wrath.

Great stories, and perhaps good moral codes, but no better or worse than the writings of the east

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 09:14 PM
I still think obama is the antichrist but the pope will be used to cause everyone to worship him. And Pope Benedict wouldnt do it so he got blackmailed into resigning

Sarge7402
03-13-2016, 09:45 PM
Adolph the II maybe. Anti Christ ? Don't think so. Idiiot. Yes. fool Yes. egotist yes. Muslime Yes.. Anti christ nah

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 10:10 PM
Folks these are books written by mere mortals. No different than homer's illiad or steinbecks the grapes of wrath.

Great stories, and perhaps good moral codes, but no better or worse than the writings of the east

And some of the mortals who wrote books of the Bible lived at the same time and didn't know each other or even know someone else was simultaneously writing a different book in the Bible. And yet they still didn't contradict one another.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160314/a151ae873ca0016dd9c1a3933e24827f.jpg

If we can claim what was written in the 643 copies of Homers Iliad are true, there shouldn't be any doubt in the New Testament's thousands of manuscripts that verify one another's writings

mlodell07
03-13-2016, 10:12 PM
Adolph the II maybe. Anti Christ ? Don't think so. Idiiot. Yes. fool Yes. egotist yes. Muslime Yes.. Anti christ nah

Can't prove it necessarily, just who I'm betting on at the moment