PDA

View Full Version : We're all gonna die!!!

Sasquatch
04-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Normally this thread belongs in the Tin Foil hat section but we may need to move this one to disaster preparedness.

A mysterious planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years ago could do it again, according to a top space scientist. And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as this month.

It appears all the Nibiru/Planet X fanboys might have been right! I mean, they were wrong the mysterious new planet itself will hit us but it could be sending comets our way. No real preps for this if it's true.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/

Inor
04-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Normally this thread belongs in the Tin Foil hat section but we may need to move this one to disaster preparedness.

It appears all the Nibiru/Planet X fanboys might have been right! I mean, they were wrong the mysterious new planet itself will hit us but it could be sending comets our way. No real preps for this if it's true.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/

That's all well and good. But what possible name could they give it that is better than Uranus? :biglaugh:

Sasquatch
04-07-2016, 02:07 AM
That's all well and good. But what possible name could they give it that is better than Uranus? :biglaugh:

Well...it's black, not very bright, not at all what they thought it was and is trying to destroy the US so I suppose they could name it Obama. :shocked:

RubberDuck
04-07-2016, 02:54 AM
This planet needs a cleaning anyway I'm ready for it bring it on just hurry up before my house payment is due.

hawgrider
04-07-2016, 05:29 AM
Bring it ....I'm tired

Gambit
04-07-2016, 05:44 AM
maybe it will hit the middle east and just small enough to just wipe out that area

Arklatex
04-07-2016, 08:54 AM
If Donald Trump were in charge he would nuke that bitch. Maybe Putin will do it for us?

DerBiermeister
04-07-2016, 09:04 AM
One good thing could come out of the total destruction of the Earth ................. we won't have to worry about the Hildabitch! :ughh:

OSFG
04-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Call me doubting Thomas, I'm still gonna file my taxes this week,

Inor
04-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Call me doubting Thomas, I'm still gonna file my taxes this week,

Thanks for reminding me. I gotta call my CPA and tell him to file an extension. :D

Dwight55
04-08-2016, 06:53 PM
One good thing could come out of the total destruction of the Earth ................. we won't have to worry about the Hildabitch! :ughh:

Well now, . . . that depends on your viewpoint, . . . probably gonna be lots of folks having her, Billy boy, . . . Obummer, . . . the first orangutan, . . . Pelosi, . . . and a few other dispicables, . . . as eternal cellmates.

I hear it gets hot down there too, . . . just don't plan on finding out for myself. Take the word of that there good book I was a readin'.

May God bless,
Dwight

txmarine6531
04-09-2016, 06:39 PM