PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant!

Inor
04-30-2016, 08:32 PM
A cooler and a BBQ all in one! Now available at Walmart.

Old_SF_Guy
04-30-2016, 08:58 PM
A cooler and a BBQ all in one! Now available at Walmart.

And a fire extinguisher...once the ice melts....just flush the coals out.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

RubberDuck
04-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Shiiiit why didn't I think of that.... that's a bug out camp grill right there... ;)

Arklatex
04-30-2016, 09:42 PM
If I ever need to get a new toilet I will be doing this.

hawgrider
05-01-2016, 07:37 AM
Shiiiit why didn't I think of that.... that's a bug out camp grill right there... ;)Damn I bet the huntin house crapper is gone now that it got leveled.

RubberDuck
05-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Damn I bet the huntin house crapper is gone now that it got leveled.
Yup all gone

hawgrider
05-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Yup all goneAnd so is our clear the house of coons entertainment.:doubleguns:

Tragic couple of years..... we lost the black barn ground hog hunting couple years back too when the wind took it down. GOOD TIMES we had right there!

Dwight55
05-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Y'all can laugh to your heart's content, . . . give me down the road, . . . condemn and ban me from the site.

There ain't no way on God's little blue planet, . . . Earth, . . . I'd drink a can from the cooler or eat a burger from the grill.

I'd just be remembering things better un-spoken of, . . . remembrances better left forgotten.

May God bless,
Dwight

hawgrider
05-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Y'all can laugh to your heart's content, . . . give me down the road, . . . condemn and ban me from the site.

There ain't no way on God's little blue planet, . . . Earth, . . . I'd drink a can from the cooler or eat a burger from the grill.

I'd just be remembering things better un-spoken of, . . . remembrances better left forgotten.

May God bless,
DwightIf you have ever eatin at a restaurant you have eatin worse.

Old_SF_Guy
05-01-2016, 04:14 PM

May God bless,
Dwight
that's just good Sound Logic Dwight you don't s*** where you eat and vice versa

RubberDuck
05-01-2016, 04:37 PM
that's just good Sound Logic Dwight you don't s*** where you eat and vice versa

You both lost a couple of cool points

Old_SF_Guy
05-01-2016, 04:38 PM
You both lost a couple of cool points
I said it was good Sound Logic I didn't say that I practice good Sound Logic

Deebo
05-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Screw it, hold my beer and watch this....

Arklatex
05-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Nah, unless double-decker Slippy's been around it should be safe to use after you burn it in good. :D

Inor
05-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Nah, unless double-decker Slippy's been around it should be safe to use after you burn it in good. :D

Slip has been on pain meds for the last few weeks. I am guessing he is still tight as a tick. You should be safe for a little while. :biglaugh:

hawgrider
05-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Slip has been on pain meds for the last few weeks. I am guessing he is still tight as a tick. You should be safe for a little while. :biglaugh:Im almost afraid to ask how tight a tick is. Is a tick tighter than a chigger? Or is it looser than a june bug?

Arklatex
05-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Slip has been on pain meds for the last few weeks. I am guessing he is still tight as a tick. You should be safe for a little while. :biglaugh:
For a little while is right. Slippy's Attorney let it slip that Slippy will be slipping the biggest double-decker in history right into Hillary's commode! It's gonna be sliptastic!

Dwight55
05-01-2016, 09:49 PM
If you have ever eatin at a restaurant you have eatin worse.

Ahhh, . . . so velly tru my fren, . . . but I no see-em.........

No see-em......dint appen..............

May God bless,
Dwight

Dwight55
05-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Im almost afraid to ask how tight a tick is. Is a tick tighter than a chigger? Or is it looser than a june bug?

Ticks are pretty tight until you hit em with the butane grill lighter, . . . I've seen em pop almost 15 feet, . . . and while there are those who think I'm a bit of a sadist, . . . I love torching ticks, . . . I hate them things with a passion most people cannot even conceive of.

May God bless,
Dwight

Jeep
05-05-2016, 08:35 PM
While I'm puttin back and munchin on BBQ, staring at poor Dwight, I am gonna run my mouth about how good it is. LMAO

Infidel
05-07-2016, 04:25 PM
That'll make a pretty nifty IED too if you can figure out how to remotely flush the ice water into the bowl while that porcelain is still smoking hot. Seems I recall hearing a story about inmates doing that and using their mattress as a shield from the porcelain shrapnel. Must be why they all have stainless toilets now.