PDA

View Full Version : Liberals wanted for OSFG

hawgrider
05-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Liberals needed for our pal OSFG to argue with. He is chomping at the bit lately and he needs to hone his skills.

Please help our friend out and come to the Outdoor trading post forums to spew your extreme left wing agenda. Thanks in advance.:biglaugh:

TJC44
05-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Added some tags to bring in some business.

hawgrider
05-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Sweeeet! Pour guy has been hitting on anybody he can. He was begging Ricekila to take the left side just for pratice. I had to do something I hate to see a good man suffer!

Gambit
05-23-2016, 03:01 PM
so much hate
we are all post to be hating those who need to be hated like trannys ,Obama and Hillary supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Inor
05-23-2016, 03:06 PM

Great idea! I added a few too!

TJC44
05-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Ha Ha Ha, Those should bring them in droves! :biglaugh:

Sasquatch
05-25-2016, 03:59 PM
Is this like that scene in Jurassic Park where they lowered pigs into the T-Rex pen?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hawgrider
05-25-2016, 04:37 PM
Is this like that scene in Jurassic Park where they lowered pigs into the T-Rex pen?

Sent from my SM-G900V using TapatalkNow that right there is funny!!!!!

hawgrider
05-19-2018, 07:33 PM
Bump for OSFG

OSFG
05-21-2018, 05:13 AM
Damn Guys....You all do care about me. Mean while I'm serving with this cat over hear tha voted for Hillary and believes in repealing the 2A. He kept saying, "Well you make a great point but...." So finally I just said....The next great point I'm gonna make is a point in curb stomping your fat ass for being stupid.....

Soooo, yep, I'm running short of talented opposition.

Funny note: A marine came up to me afterwards and commented that he had overheard the discussions and was amazed by the facts and Logic I used....Not because he hadn't heard them or didnt know them, but rather that I would waste my time trying to talk to people like that.

He said, The time for talking to them is over....you know whats next? I told him yes I did know, but that doesn't mean I have to let them know.

Thanks.