PDA

View Full Version : 5/28/16 Dollar collapse

Arklatex
05-27-2016, 09:33 PM
Well fellas, tomorrow's the day! I've been hearing about this for the past few months. Just type the title into any search engine and you'll see. My guess is that it'll just be another day.

BucketBack
05-28-2016, 06:31 AM
Who let Slippy's Attorney in here?

BucketBack
05-28-2016, 06:32 AM
Well fellas, tomorrow's the day! I've been hearing about this for the past few months. Just type the title into any search engine and you'll see. My guess is that it'll just be another day.

Just Copy and Paste your title in the search bar, it's more quicker.

A Watchman
05-28-2016, 08:14 AM
How will we know whether it happens or not? The banks close on Saturday at noon.

inceptor
05-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Kinda like Harold Camping predicted that Jesus Christ would return to Earth on May 21, 2011

Arklatex
05-28-2016, 10:31 AM
It doesn't look very apocalyptic outside yet.

BucketBack
05-28-2016, 12:03 PM
Pulled out a hundred inside the bank this morning

A Watchman
05-28-2016, 01:04 PM
Headed to Lowe's, will let ya know if the free world still exists when I get there.

TJC44
05-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Spent almost $300 on groceries today. I had a heart attack, but the card machine didn't blink a digital.

hag
05-28-2016, 10:15 PM
I tried to make a withdraw from the bank today and the lady refused to give me any cash. I asked her if the prophecy of the dollar collapse of 5/28/16 had came to fruition. She assured me that it had not and informed me that my ass is just broke

TJC44
05-28-2016, 10:43 PM
I tried to make a withdraw from the bank today and the lady refused to give me any cash. I asked her if the prophecy of the dollar collapse of 5/28/16 had came to fruition. She assured me that it had not and informed me that my ass is just broke
You need one of two things to get a bank to give up money: 1 money already there in your account, or 2 a large enough caliber. :tommygun:

slewfoot
05-29-2016, 03:08 PM
How will we know whether it happens or not? The banks close on Saturday at noon.
Hell just go over to that other site ( slippy and rubber ducks favorite place) and ask a nut case that goes by the name of Maine marine , he knows all there is to know about this kind of stuff including when the end of the world is coming, of course he has predicted that more than once. But prepare yourself for his answer will be laced with a lot of bible verses, jibber jabber , and a couple of who knows what.

BucketBack
05-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Hell just go over to that other site ( slippy and rubber ducks favorite place) and ask a nut case that goes by the name of Maine marine , he knows all there is to know about this kind of stuff including when the end of the world is coming, of course he has predicted that more than once. But prepare yourself for his answer will be laced with a lot of bible verses, jibber jabber , and a couple of who knows what.
Why bother, I am an Evangelist, what do you need to know?

hawgrider
05-29-2016, 03:38 PM
And that is truth spoken right there!

Gambit
05-29-2016, 04:51 PM
I think I would like to to see MM and hawg in the same room but with a bullet proof glass between them and just watch :twopopcorn:
we can put the debate on PPV and roll in the cash

Gambit
05-29-2016, 04:58 PM
to be honest I like pretty much most people and I try to get along with anyone because you never know when you can get some help or info on something
only people I did hate was driver and will2 and maybe anther just don't fully recall I was sanding bagging those forums a long time
I wanted to join the PF just to rip driver a new a** and will is more book smarter then I am but I can wipe his big titties a** like a angry pimp to a 5 dollar ho

Inor
05-29-2016, 06:06 PM
to be honest I like pretty much most people and I try to get along with anyone because you never know when you can get some help or info on something
only people I did hate was driver and will2 and maybe anther just don't fully recall I was sanding bagging those forums a long time
I wanted to join the PF just to rip driver a new a** and will is more book smarter then I am but I can wipe his big titties a** like a angry pimp to a 5 dollar ho

Gambit -

I think you are a hell of a lot smarter than Will. Will is just a plain nut case. I mean the guy calls the police to warn them that he intends to go jogging wearing his gas mask! Will needs to be put down, that's all there is to it. Ralph Rotten is another one that needs to be locked up.

slewfoot
05-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Why bother, I am an Evangelist, what do you need to know?
Nothing , notta, Every person in this world has the right to believe as he/she so wishes just don't try and jam it down my throat.
I have probably been ask not to come back to more churches in my lifetime than he has ever stepped into. They would twitch and squirm with the questions I would ask.