PDA

View Full Version : 5 Ways To Defeat Bacteria Without Antibiotics

hawgrider
06-01-2016, 09:44 AM
We live in a time when doctors prescribe antibiotics willy-nilly, any time somebody complains of the sniffles. It’s a cop out way to shut people up and make them feel as if they got their money’s worth out of the appointment.

Personally, I think that it’s also a CYA way for the doctor in case you keel over after you leave the office. Let’s get real though and talk about how your body can defeat bacteria naturally.

First off, we all know that antibiotics aren’t going to be readily available if SHTF and pharmacies and doctor offices shut down. You may have a supply hoarded but it would be unwise to use that except in the most dire of cases. There are many natural antibiotics that you can use, and I also wrote an article about making your own antibiotics.

Instead of getting to the point that you need antibiotics, the best thing that you can do is avoid getting sick to begin with. The second best thing to do is that if you do happen to get sick, don’t treat it with antibiotics unless you have to. But how to avoid the need for antibiotics?
http://www.survivopedia.com/fight-bacteria-without-antibiotics/

Arklatex
06-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Colloidal Silver comes in real handy too. I cured a dog of parvo with it and pedialyte.

Denton
06-01-2016, 12:05 PM
Colloidal Silver comes in real handy too. I cured a dog of parvo with it and pedialyte.

I have a large, glass jug of colloidal silver, and I also keep caprylic acid handy, not to mention zinc and vitamin C.

What you can't find in my house is prescribed antibiotics. Prescribed narcotics, sure.