PDA

View Full Version : Review: Paracord Survival Grenade Pocket Survival Kit

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 10:19 AM
http://www.alloutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/100_5132-496x660.jpg

This little survival kit contains many items that can save your bacon if you happen to get lost out in the boonies. The stuff is wrapped up in mil-spec 550 paracord, with a non-load bearing carabiner attached to the top. I was amazed at all the gear in this little product.
http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/06/06/paracord-ultimate-survival-kit/

RubberDuck
06-07-2016, 10:38 AM
ouch $50
ill stick keeping my altoid tin stocked

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 12:23 PM
ouch $50
ill stick keeping my altoid tin stocked

Come on its cute .... and your ready to drop 1400.00 bucks on a flame thrower whats another 50 bucks LOL

RubberDuck
06-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Come on its cute .... and your ready to drop 1400.00 bucks on a flame thrower whats another 50 bucks LOL
I can reuse the flame thrower an I can open it an b play with It doesn't just hang around for the just in case moment. lol
I know I'll hang it off my flame throwers handle just in case.
wonder if they make one for burn emergencies. ...

OSFG
06-07-2016, 03:15 PM
I think it is a phenominal concept....genius. Ingenuity and capitalism combined. There are probably 100,000 lumber sexual, survivor island wanna be, back packing, environmental tree hugging, save the rain forest faggots who will gladly pay $50 to hang this along side their top of the line light weight, sleeping bag/ combo tent backpack and self brewing, water purifying frappe, moca-coca, latte coffee mug. As long as it comes with an app for their smart watch, connected to their smart phone/tablet to better record their daily step and caloric burn rate.

I'm working on a nutrition/fecal diagnostic tool for them so they record exactly how well their bodies are converting those high protein bars and measuring fiber content as they void themselves so that they can better tailer their diets to target maximum energy optimization.

I Just haven't figured out a way to convince them to stick something up their ass without it being labeled hate speech or a sexual proposal......

Marketing...that's the hard part....

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 03:36 PM
I think it is a phenominal concept....genius. Ingenuity and capitalism combined. There are probably 100,000 lumber sexual, survivor island wanna be, back packing, environmental tree hugging, save the rain forest faggots who will gladly pay $50 to hang this along side their top of the line light weight, sleeping bag/ combo tent backpack and self brewing, water purifying frappe, moca-coca, latte coffee mug. As long as it comes with an app for their smart watch, connected to their smart phone/tablet to better record their daily step and caloric burn rate.

I'm working on a nutrition/fecal diagnostic tool for them so they record exactly how well their bodies are converting those high protein bars and measuring fiber content as they void themselves so that they can better tailer their diets to target maximum energy optimization.

I Just haven't figured out a way to convince them to stick something up their ass without it being labeled hate speech or a sexual proposal......

Marketing...that's the hard part....

:potd:

BucketBack
06-07-2016, 05:41 PM

My gal in Mount Ghetto can get 2.5 shiny new rocks , unless she like the five dollar no holler ones

Mitchell Buick has been closed for awhile now

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 06:52 PM
My gal in Mount Ghetto can get 2.5 shiny new rocks , unless she like the five dollar no holler ones

Mitchell Buick has been closed for awhile nowLMAO I can alway count on you to make go hmm WTF lol

OSFG
06-07-2016, 06:53 PM
LMAO I can alway count on you to make go hmm WTF lol
I was gonna comment but thought I had missed a page of posts....

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 07:10 PM
I was gonna comment but thought I had missed a page of posts....Buckets code posts makes you think.... and if you follow him around over the years you know what hes talking about. He been around the block here in Mi. a couple 3 times. A lot of the code is local Mi. references :biglaugh:

hawgrider
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM

Mitchell Buick has been closed for awhile now
Mt Ghetto= Mt Pleasant

There is still a Mitchell Buick in Texas....

Arklatex
06-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Mt Ghetto= Mt Pleasant

There is still a Mitchell Buick in Texas....
There is also a Mount Pleasant in east TX. Home of Big Tex trailers.