PDA

View Full Version : 8 Miraculous Healing Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar

hawgrider
06-14-2016, 06:23 AM
http://www.offthegridnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/apple-cider-vinegar-flickr.jpg

Golden brown and slightly hazy from the fine fibers floating inside, apple cider vinegar may seem unimpressive at first glance. From thousands of years, however, this unassuming panacea has been used to combat a wide variety of health problems.

And while not every Internet claim can be substantiated, scientific research continues to reveal legitimate ways vinegar can contribute to a healthier life, including the following eight great uses:

1. Treating ear infections

Few things are as painful as an ear infection. If you’re looking for relief for adults,

Read here - http://www.offthegridnews.com/alternative-health/8-miraculous-healing-uses-for-apple-cider-vinegar-no-2-alone-could-save-millions-of-lives/

hag
06-14-2016, 06:30 AM
Wife uses apple cider vinegar and honey when she gets the flu

hawgrider
06-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Wife uses apple cider vinegar and honey when she gets the flu So does my wife.... she downs that concoction and swears by it.

I can't do it it gags me guess I'm a wuss LMAO!

hag
06-14-2016, 06:34 AM
So does my wife.... she downs that concoction and swears by it.

I can't do it it gags me guess I'm a wuss LMAO!

It's easier to just not get sick lol

Slippy
06-14-2016, 06:36 AM

Slippy approved!

S.....P......
06-14-2016, 05:03 PM
I didn't know about using it to wash vegies. I see you keep yours in the fridge Slippy. Mr's SP keeps it in the pantry. Every time I put it in the fridge she moves it back to the pantry.

hag
06-15-2016, 01:58 AM
Old timers in my family always considered pickles as a "tonic" and were very careful to always keep them on hand. Probably the vinegar properties that makes it so. Was always a go-to for sore throat and upset stomach when I was a kid. I keep fifteen or twenty gallons of white vinegar on hand all the time. We make a lot of pickles though lol

Gambit
06-15-2016, 05:38 AM
also good for arthritis just add Cherry Juice

Slippy
06-15-2016, 06:13 AM
I didn't know about using it to wash vegies. I see you keep yours in the fridge Slippy. Mr's SP keeps it in the pantry. Every time I put it in the fridge she moves it back to the pantry.

S...P....
I find it easier to drink cold. I add a few sprigs or spoonful of stevia to water and a tablespoon of vinegar. Hmmmm hmmmm good