PDA

View Full Version : Here’s the World’s Most Dangerous…Tree?

hawgrider
06-21-2016, 05:39 AM
This tree might not look like much, but it can hurt you in a variety of ways.

This innocent-looking tree is quite possibly the world’s most dangerous tree. You won’t believe all the different ways this thing can hurt or kill you. We introduce you to, the Manchineel tree, found in the Caribbean, Florida, Mexico and South America.
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/heres-the-worlds-most-dangerous-tree/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odQjUiuKhLg

Prepared One
06-21-2016, 06:13 AM
I never heard of this Hawg. Damn! That's one seriously pissed off tree! I wonder how they get rid of it?

Gambit
06-21-2016, 06:56 AM
would copper be able to kill it or that just a urban legend that copper can kill most kind trees?

BucketBack
06-21-2016, 06:58 AM
I've injected copper in more than a few trees, yet they are still alive and well.

Gambit
06-21-2016, 07:09 AM
I've injected copper in more than a few trees, yet they are still alive and well.
thank you for the information

Inor
06-21-2016, 07:35 AM
How would you even cut it down if the sap is so toxic? They should make it the official tree of islam.

Baglady
06-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Sounds like a great tree for target practice!
I wonder if that's the same tree that was on an episode of "Naked and Afraid"? The guy got sap on him and had to be given injections, etc. He was miserable!!
Yes I do watch that sometimes...you really can learn stuff...more of what NOT to do, but still...some of those guys have cute butts...:o

TJC44
06-21-2016, 10:28 AM
I wonder if that's the same tree that was on an episode of "Naked and Afraid"? The guy got sap on him and had to be given injections, etc. He was miserable!!

I must have missed that one. It would also have been a good candidate for "1000 ways to Die"

Inor
06-21-2016, 11:58 AM
Yes I do watch that sometimes...you really can learn stuff...more of what NOT to do, but still...some of those guys have cute butts...:o

That makes me laugh! Thank-you for that!

Baglady
06-21-2016, 09:17 PM
I must have missed that one. It would also have been a good candidate for "1000 ways to Die"

No doubt! I knew there was a reason I never wanted to go to Florida.

Baglady
06-21-2016, 09:19 PM
That makes me laugh! Thank-you for that!

Well good. Your welcome. I wasn't joking tho...majorly cute tushies.

Arklatex
06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
Well good. Your welcome. I wasn't joking tho...majorly cute tushies.
I was gonna make a joke. But then I changed my mind when I saw her claws glistening with the blood of her enemies in the moonlight. We love ya Baglady!

Baglady
06-21-2016, 09:48 PM
I was gonna make a joke. But then I changed my mind when I saw her claws glistening with the blood of her enemies in the moonlight. We love ya Baglady!

Right back at ya, Ark! :thumb:

hag
06-21-2016, 10:07 PM
I've never heard of that tree before. Really cool video hawg