PDA

View Full Version : Too close to home.

Baglady
07-11-2016, 01:42 PM
The nearest town to me is about 5 miles away. We claim it as our own since everybody knows everybody.
There is a bank, a family owned grocery store, a post office that is only open for 4 hours each day, a Dollar General, The town hall, and there were 2 gas station/food places.
No traffic light, just a 4-way stop sign.
The smallest gas station has been closed for a few months.

We found out the small gas/food station has been bought by towel heads. This is happening all over in the little towns around here, and I'm sure every where else too.

So I went to the Post Office, and the lady, Susan, who works there told me a foreigner came in to get a PO box. You have to fill out a form, and present ID. The info this guy provided only showed a mini mart in another town as his real address.
And get this, the ID he gave her was not his own.
She's not a Postmaster, and has no authority to deny him a PO box.

Nobody around here will do business with them. And I see that at most other places that are known to be owned by them.
How are they keeping their doors open with no business?
Any theory's as to why they keep snatching up these little business's?
I have my idea's...which is why I put this in the Tin Hat section, but you all are smarter than I am, so I'd like to hear your idea's.

TJC44
07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is money laundering.
Another use may be as a networking tool, or hub. It would be interesting to see if more pass through town, and just happen to stop there.

TJC

Baglady
07-11-2016, 02:14 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is money laundering.
Another use may be as a networking tool, or hub. It would be interesting to see if more pass through town, and just happen to stop there.

TJC

Another thing I've noticed is you never see any of them working FOR anyone else. No factories, retail, construction, etc.

Baglady
07-11-2016, 02:17 PM
I told the Mayor we needed to get a bunch of us together, put our lawn chairs in her yard and sit and watch them.
(Her house is across from the store)
Maybe THEY would get nervous then!

Arklatex
07-11-2016, 02:23 PM
We've run some outta town here. By your description, my town is a bit bigger than yours. We have a Walmart and a stoplight.. As long as the locals stick together with the boycott they will eventually fold. As to your other post I agree. There are 2 Arabs at the factory where I work. But both of them claim to be Yazidi Christians and will eat a bacon cheeseburger washed down with beer. I seen it.

hawgrider
07-11-2016, 02:27 PM
They bought everything here 20 years ago. Gas, party stores, markets, tobacco etc.

TJC44
07-11-2016, 02:35 PM
I told the Mayor we needed to get a bunch of us together, put our lawn chairs in her yard and sit and watch them.
(Her house is across from the store)
Maybe THEY would get nervous then!

Have her host a BBQ, put on a pig roast, some sweet tea, Corn on the cob. Show them AMERICA.
It helps if the store is downwind. :bounce::bacon:

Baglady
07-11-2016, 02:45 PM
We've run some outta town here. By your description, my town is a bit bigger than yours. We have a Walmart and a stoplight.. As long as the locals stick together with the boycott they will eventually fold. As to your other post I agree. There are 2 Arabs at the factory where I work. But both of them claim to be Yazidi Christians and will eat a bacon cheeseburger washed down with beer. I seen it.

From what I've seen in some of the neighboring towns, they stay put for 1-2 yrs even with no business. I hope it won't take that long here.
I'm glad the Arabs at your work have proven themselves.

Baglady
07-11-2016, 02:47 PM
They bought everything here 20 years ago. Gas, party stores, markets, tobacco etc.

The question is Why? I'm beginning to feel like we're being surrounded.

Baglady
07-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Have her host a BBQ, put on a pig roast, some sweet tea, Corn on the cob. Show them AMERICA.
It helps if the store is downwind. :bounce::bacon:

I really like this idea! In fact one of our friends has a herd of pigs..

Arklatex
07-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Don't get worried unless they build a mosque. Yall can do this. Our part of the world is still in the Bible belt and chock fulla redneck southerners that won't tolerate their crap. Makes me glad that the Inor Clan is bugging out! Their turf is lost for now. I still have a lil hope for Michigan since we have folks like Hawg, Duck, AquaBucket and their kin up there.

Sasquatch
07-11-2016, 03:36 PM
They're buying up all the little businesses so their people will have some place to shop once Obama plunks down 5000 refugees there.

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)

hawgrider
07-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Don't get worried unless they build a mosque. Yall can do this. Our part of the world is still in the Bible belt and chock fulla redneck southerners that won't tolerate their crap. Makes me glad that the Inor Clan is bugging out! Their turf is lost for now. I still have a lil hope for Michigan since we have folks like Hawg, Duck, AquaBucket and their kin up there.Rural Mi is fairly secure and similar to Y'all's territory. But the same thing has happened in those areas. Dot Indians have bought the small motels, the Caledons bought the markets etc. But the Caledons seem to love America and most are Christian.

Inor
07-11-2016, 04:14 PM
I think TJC hit the nail on the head. I would guess it is some kind of money laundering operation. They do not need to actually sell anything, just have a set of books for the business and a brick and mortar to show the IRS. They have to clean all that heroin money somewhere. It also gives them a way they can funnel some of the cash back to the terrorists back home.

Baglady
07-11-2016, 10:39 PM
I think TJC hit the nail on the head. I would guess it is some kind of money laundering operation. They do not need to actually sell anything, just have a set of books for the business and a brick and mortar to show the IRS. They have to clean all that heroin money somewhere. It also gives them a way they can funnel some of the cash back to the terrorists back home.

I've been thinking about those "Home Grown" terrorists that hit the Twin Towers, Pentagon, etc. My Tin Hat theory is that they buy up all these properties so they can have a Mass Attack, across the nation, all at one time. It took them 30 yrs of planning to place those evil bastards on those planes. They are very patient and methodical.
I think this is Al Queda shit.
One time about 14 yrs ago, Hubby and I went to Tunica. (Mississippi Gambling resort) On the way home we stopped at a motel. It was owned/run by Middle Eastern people. They had 3" PVC pipe running under the beds. An open end stuck out evenly on each side of the bed. Strangest thing I'd ever seen, and we have never been able to figure out why..??
I just don't trust those ************.

Gambit
07-12-2016, 05:41 AM
I'm sure the government is helping them with some cash flow in some shape and form.
I agree with the BBQ idea . make sure you and the whole area smoke tons and tons of bacon that they can smell it from 4 counties away, this way you might be able to convert them into becoming somewhat real Americans.
and if they don't then you know they are truly brainwashed and you and townfolks will have issues coming your way.
I wonder what would middle eastern stlye bacon taste like with the spices they use.
also like to mentions , if I was to do harm and stay below the radar for a short time and I was able to serve food and drinks at a small store, I would be adding extra ingredients that's not salt! never eat gas station food or any vendor of people who I will question their morals.
If i thought it , you know others already have

Baglady
07-12-2016, 09:58 AM
I'm sure the government is helping them with some cash flow in some shape and form.
I agree with the BBQ idea . make sure you and the whole area smoke tons and tons of bacon that they can smell it from 4 counties away, this way you might be able to convert them into becoming somewhat real Americans.
and if they don't then you know they are truly brainwashed and you and townfolks will have issues coming your way.
I wonder what would middle eastern stlye bacon taste like with the spices they use.
also like to mentions , if I was to do harm and stay below the radar for a short time and I was able to serve food and drinks at a small store, I would be adding extra ingredients that's not salt! never eat gas station food or any vendor of people who I will question their morals.
If i thought it , you know others already have

Yeah we've thought about that too.

OSFG
07-13-2016, 01:34 AM
Small town...don't buy from the, and if they stay in business then you know they are paid for by someone else and suspect...also It;s illegal to possess and present someone else ID...have your friend turn them in to the police and they can get a warrant, and if they are receiving mail addressed to an individual who they aren't or is not under their care then its also illegal. You can have a PO box made out to any name as long as you open it with an ID that is yours...i.e. you can have a PO Box for Baglady....but you have to have your real name associated with the box to have access and open the account.

A Watchman
07-13-2016, 05:38 AM
I still have a lil hope for Michigan since we have folks like Hawg, Duck, AquaBucket and their kin up there.

Yikes! That's it? That's all we have left up there? RUN.

hawgrider
07-13-2016, 05:41 AM
Yikes! That's it? That's all we have left up there? RUN.Mothers grab your children and get em off the street cause here they come.

A Watchman
07-13-2016, 05:42 AM

You (we) are surrounded. They pool resources and are part of a broad network of family and extended resources. Notice their modest lifestyle, their eye is not on this immediate world.

The Indians (India) have been doing the same in the hotel business for decades.

shootbrownelk
07-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Don't get worried unless they build a mosque. Yall can do this. Our part of the world is still in the Bible belt and chock fulla redneck southerners that won't tolerate their crap. Makes me glad that the Inor Clan is bugging out! Their turf is lost for now. I still have a lil hope for Michigan since we have folks like Hawg, Duck, AquaBucket and their kin up there.

By the time they get established enough to build the (sleeper cell) Mosque....it'll be too late. Look at Dearborn, Michigan.

Baglady
07-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Small town...don't buy from the, and if they stay in business then you know they are paid for by someone else and suspect...also It;s illegal to possess and present someone else ID...have your friend turn them in to the police and they can get a warrant, and if they are receiving mail addressed to an individual who they aren't or is not under their care then its also illegal. You can have a PO box made out to any name as long as you open it with an ID that is yours...i.e. you can have a PO Box for Baglady....but you have to have your real name associated with the box to have access and open the account.

She told her Post Master about it. I personally wouldn't mess with the US Postal service, but the muslimes? I hope this at least puts them on someones radar!

Baglady
07-13-2016, 09:34 AM
By the time they get established enough to build the (sleeper cell) Mosque....it'll be too late. Look at Dearborn, Michigan.

I know. I'm anxious about that very thing, just can't see it happening around here. This is the Bible Belt, and very few families that aren't hunters. I'm counting on that way of life to keep the muslimes in check.

shootbrownelk
07-13-2016, 09:34 AM

A call to the FBI or Homeland Security from the Mayor couldn't hurt. Voice your concerns. And, nothing says leave town like the rancid smell of Pig Shit directly upwind!

Gambit
07-13-2016, 09:48 AM
I know. I'm anxious about that very thing, just can't see it happening around here. This is the Bible Belt, and very few families that aren't hunters. I'm counting on that way of life to keep the muslimes in check.

just because you don't see it happening around you due to your location don't mean it wont. my quote says it all.
It happened before, it can happen again.
It happened there, it can happen here.
It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.
copy and paste = happier gambit

didn't they found a few training camps here in the USA that are some way legal for those f**kers?
small towns will get less big press and is more under the radar from the slightly average sheeple

Baglady
07-13-2016, 09:52 AM
A call to the FBI or Homeland Security from the Mayor couldn't hurt. Voice your concerns. And, nothing says leave town like the rancid smell of Pig Shit directly upwind!

The Post Master has been notified. It's in their hands, (Federal) which trumps small town local yocals. But yeah, next time I see Mrs. Mayor I will tell her what Susan told me. Although she's probably heard by now. If you fart at the grocery store, everybody knows about it in 24 hours!

Baglady
07-13-2016, 09:54 AM
just because you don't see it happening around you due to your location don't mean it wont. my quote says it all.
It happened before, it can happen again.
It happened there, it can happen here.
It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.
copy and paste = happier gambit

didn't they found a few training camps here in the USA that are some way legal for those f**kers?
small towns will get less big press and is more under the radar from the slightly average sheeple

When your right , your right. We'll just have to keep our finger on the pulse, our ears and eyes open. I'm not the only unhappy camper about this.

Gambit
07-13-2016, 10:00 AM
Wait!! you mean I am right? damn we are doomed :damn:
great now you messed with the natural order , I am never post to be right!