PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Plot Against Trump????

Dwight55
08-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Saw this over on the green site, . . .

Figured I'd bring it on over here for "further discussion".

Whatcha think??

May God bless,
Dwight

http://getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

Deebo
08-04-2016, 01:08 PM
This is getting Orwellian? I don't know how to spell, but, seriously, who would have thought of this? Spooks, govt agents, hitmen. Ranson payoffs, email scandals, an assisination seems to fit the que.

shootbrownelk
08-04-2016, 01:13 PM
I figured if someone was to get whacked, it'd be the fat-ass in the pantsuit. Of course she successfully dodged sniped fire in Bosnia.
And after all.....At this point, what difference does it make?

Arklatex
08-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Holy shit that is CRAZY.... It has govt black ops written all over it! I hope this doesn't get brushed under the rug. Waterboard that mother****er! Remember when I said that the powers that be don't want him... Here's your sign.

Arklatex
08-04-2016, 02:18 PM
What happens if a presidential nominee gets whacked? Does the nomination go to his VP pick or do they have to have a second convention?

Sasquatch
08-04-2016, 03:37 PM
What happens if a presidential nominee gets whacked? Does the nomination go to his VP pick or do they have to have a second convention?
That's a good question. It may be a precedent if it happens.

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)

Inor
08-04-2016, 04:22 PM

I think the party chooses somebody else. At least that is what happened in 1968 when RFK got cancelled. Of course, RFK had not secured the official nomination when he got whacked.

Dwight55
08-04-2016, 07:35 PM
I think the party chooses somebody else. At least that is what happened in 1968 when RFK got cancelled. Of course, RFK had not secured the official nomination when he got whacked.

That day was one I could have lived without.

I was soooooooooooo so hoping he could be elected. Don't have a clue if he was the man his brother was, . . . but I was willing to give him a chance.

Now that "other brother" was a different story, . . . still think he wasted RFK and JFK's reputations, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight